“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/2/2017 11:59 am  #1

Video Documentary

As culled from the Official TMUFC Facebook page :--

Calling all TMUFC Supporters who were around and watching the team back in 2008-2009. Would you like to take part in a video documentary?Haymarket Media, who produce the well known football magazine, FourFourTwo, are making a video documentary for the magazine's YouTube and social media channels about the rise of former TMUFC player Michail Antonio.
The documentary producer will be here at the KNK Stadium for our game on Saturday 11 February and is looking to film interviews with 2 or 3 supporters who have recollections of Michail's time at TMUFC. The interviews will last about 10-15 minutes each and will take place from around 12:45pm onwards. If you think that this is something that you would like to do and would like to be considered for one of the interview slots then please let us know by e-mailing tim.marcus@tmunited.org by 10:00pm on Thursday evening.
Obviously if we have a large number of responses we won't be able to accommodate everyone however those that we would like to take part will receive a response during the course of Friday.

Last edited by DeePee (07/2/2017 12:00 pm)

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

07/2/2017 3:10 pm  #2

Re: Video Documentary

I would like to nominate Geoff Gatt, Roger Ramone and Mark Fretwell, even if it gives the impression we all wear glasses 

There are several 'people' ( I use the term loosely ) who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the cameras. 

07/2/2017 3:24 pm  #3

Thanks for the nomination, Boggs. Afraid I won't be there in time. Don't finish work till 3.00 so will miss the kick off.

07/2/2017 3:35 pm  #4

Not you Gaz, you were one I was going to nominate, I was thinking more of ****, ****, *****, ****** and ***. 

07/2/2017 4:15 pm  #5

My concern was also more about who should NOT go in front of any camera suggesting they represent your average Terror fan Boggie.

Nobody with tattts of course. Or earrings.  More than a few pounds over weight. Or wearing a zebra shirt that has not seen the inside of a washing machine for some years. 
Or sporting a mouth full of cold sores (in case you thought I was putting myself forward)

And perhaps not anybody who might get mixed up during the interview about which club they supported.

Last edited by Bondy (07/2/2017 4:17 pm)

07/2/2017 4:33 pm  #6

Bog End Ultra wrote:

I would like to nominate Geoff Gatt, Roger Ramone and Mark Fretwell, even if it gives the impression we all wear glasses 

There are several 'people' ( I use the term loosely ) who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the cameras. 

Well, I was pondering this earlier, but refrained from posting (in case anyone left out - which would be most people really - could get the hump), but as you've let the cat out the bag Boggie, here goes:

Tooting Tim (well, he is Tooting Tim)
Fretters (encyclopedic knowledge)
Bog End Ultra (entertainment)

Obviously loads of people would be excellent (as stated Roger, Geoff plus DP, Bondy, John Simpson and a while host of others) but if you demanded three names on the spot that's what I would come out with (well, did, that was my reaction earlier).  Agree entirely about being concerned about who DOESN'T end up on there..........

Last edited by Plumpton (07/2/2017 4:36 pm)

1956/1957 season to 2016/2017 season - 60 years of T&M in the Isthmian League, and League Champions

07/2/2017 4:49 pm  #7

Plumpton wrote:

Bog End Ultra wrote:

Well, I was pondering this earlier, but refrained from posting (in case anyone left out - which would be most people really - could get the hump), but as you've let the cat out the bag Boggie, here goes:

Obviously loads of people would be excellent (as stated Roger, Geoff plus DP, Bondy, John Simpson and a while host of others) but if you demanded three names on the spot that's what I would come out with (well, did, that was my reaction earlier).  Agree entirely about being concerned about who DOESN'T end up on there..........

Thanks for thinking of me

I was lost but now im found

07/2/2017 5:04 pm  #8

The_Chezzer wrote:

Thanks for thinking of me

How could I EVER forget you Chezzo, as said that was my quick fire, on the spot, reaction things........

However I would like to see a video just of memories from the 2007/2008 season before with loads of people in it!  Could be a really good show - I would be up for making it but sadly not a lot of people want to be in anything I'm filming : 0

1956/1957 season to 2016/2017 season - 60 years of T&M in the Isthmian League, and League Champions

07/2/2017 5:13 pm  #9

Plumpton wrote:

Bog End Ultra wrote:

Encyclopedic knowledge???? Me???

I'd put Rob down for that!!! He has much more knowledge than me, Plumpy dear boy!!!

08/2/2017 9:06 am  #10

I'd put Rob down.........end of story.

Bondy, your criteria for being allowed on the video would only leave Keith Kelly.....wouldn't be the lightest hearted of shows 

Plumpy, DO IT, I'm sure loads of people would want to be in it " oooh, me, me, me "

09/2/2017 4:13 pm  #11

Still looking for people to be interviewed by FourFourTwo about Michail Antonio's time at TMUFC if anyone is interested

12/2/2017 5:39 pm  #12

Tim Marcus wrote:

Still looking for people to be interviewed by FourFourTwo about Michail Antonio's time at TMUFC if anyone is interested

I gather that none other than Billy Smith, joined by Steve Adkins stepped up to the mark for the video.  I did see the cameraman and the lady with him, and glad they stayed around to get some action from yesterday.  They seemed very friendly and hoping apart from the MA documentary that some good shots of Imperial Fields were taken for use in the future......

14/2/2017 1:32 am  #13

I read the Memories of Mitcham in 1991 by Ben Slater on the Twitter account with interest.
And I note the annual fair included 'grinning through the Horse Collar' which I take to be what is now more commonly described as 'gurning'.

Now that, unlike the appeal above for suitable suspects to be interviewed for TV, is where distinguished members of the BogEnd should surely be right at the front of the queue!

Last edited by Bondy (14/2/2017 1:33 am)

14/2/2017 11:35 pm  #14

Bondy wrote:

I read the Memories of Mitcham in 1991 by Ben Slater on the Twitter account with interest.
And I note the annual fair included 'grinning through the Horse Collar' which I take to be what is now more commonly described as 'gurning'.

Now that, unlike the appeal above for suitable suspects to be interviewed for TV, is where distinguished members of the BogEnd should surely be right at the front of the queue!

Yes, could this happen at the Bog End?  Has it happened already?  The picture is quite intriguing anyway (bit of old school freaky stuff coming up).......

http://www.bmimages.com/results.asp?image=00517849001&imagex=1&searchnum=0001

I think I recognise the bloke on the right, it's the eyes you see........

Last edited by Plumpton (15/2/2017 1:29 am)

Board footera