“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/9/2018 8:37 pm  #1

PAUL DALE

After a disagreement over the style of play today, with Dynan, both Paul and the physio have left the club.

Sorry! for those of you who are unaware, the club in question is "K`s"

Last edited by alanj (29/9/2018 8:38 pm)

29/9/2018 8:43 pm  #2

Re: PAUL DALE

Oooooh !! 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

29/9/2018 9:12 pm  #3

Also , one Jamie Lawrence has succeeded Paul at "K`s", could that be the same Jamie who played for us?

29/9/2018 9:12 pm  #4

Get him down here before it gets too late.

29/9/2018 10:22 pm  #5

Wolfie Smith wrote:

Totally agree, Matt. A change really needs to be made now. I don’t normally advocate a change of manager at this early in the season, but things are getting messy now. And for me Paul Dale is the ideal man to sort this mess out.

Must also stress that this is in no way having a pop at Ashley. He is a good guy who has been around the club for a number of years now. He is a decent coach, but for me, he is not manager material.

30/9/2018 7:01 am  #6

Wolfie Smith wrote:

Would someone like Paul Dale want to come to us with the state were in though?

30/9/2018 7:10 am  #7

Bogend Ant wrote:

Wolfie Smith wrote:

I think he might like the challenge of it. As long as he could sign players I don't see why he wouldn't. Be didn't leave on bad terms or anything

30/9/2018 8:07 am  #8

Paul Dale was well respected as a coach/assistant manager to Frank Wilson when was here.

The same question can be asked about Paul Dale, regarding being the main manager as it's not the same role.

Anyway I still think AB & CN should be given more time.

30/9/2018 8:25 am  #9

So how long does he get. What happens if we're still not doing well come the Christmas break and are in a relegation fight. Don't forget it's only 38 league games this season

30/9/2018 10:18 am  #10

Wolfie Smith wrote:

Bogend Ant wrote:

Wolfie Smith wrote:

As long as he could sign players I don't see why he wouldn't. Be didn't leave on bad terms or anything

I heard a rumor that the weekly budget is £700 (though to be corrected on that with a higher figure would most welcome). Not much to play around with.

30/9/2018 10:25 am  #11

evthedog wrote:

Wolfie Smith wrote:

Bogend Ant wrote:

As long as he could sign players I don't see why he wouldn't. Be didn't leave on bad terms or anything

I heard a rumor that the weekly budget is £700 (though to be corrected on that with a higher figure would most welcome). Not much to play around with.

£700 a week no wonder we've not got any players

30/9/2018 1:39 pm  #12

Wolfie Smith wrote:

evthedog wrote:

Wolfie Smith wrote:

£700 a week no wonder we've not got any players

To be honest that doesn’t surprise me with what comes in from Dulwich it should be a lot more

30/9/2018 8:25 pm  #13

Why? extra revenue not generated by Tooting has nothing to do with our club!
We need to earn our own revenue if we wish to progress otherwise we need to accept what we get from the owner.

01/10/2018 6:44 am  #14

We can put out the word on social media and posters like we have been doing. Also harry who may i add doing a great job leading the charge but if we play like were playing no one will come back. Something needs to change and soon there are loads of supporters not coming due to the shambles we have been watching. I don't for one minute say this is right but can you blame people for not spending there hard earned money on this rubbish.

01/10/2018 7:43 am  #15

alanj wrote:

Why? extra revenue not generated by Tooting has nothing to do with our club!
We need to earn our own revenue if we wish to progress otherwise we need to accept what we get from the owner.

donnyc

I think you have replied to alanj to the above on the wrong thread.

Elsewhere you have said -

"What do you mean al you expect the fans to pay to look after the club so Atkins fill his pockets while we suffer the Rubbish we have to watch?"

Last edited by Lampost (01/10/2018 7:44 am)

01/10/2018 7:49 am  #16

You are right lamppost my mistake

01/10/2018 8:26 am  #17

AlanJ, why don’t you read the vision of the hub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Your correct in one respect it’s nothing to do with the club, because it does not exist. Where do you think the funding is coming from, the sale of a few mugs and tee shirts! The disaster which is the Football Team will not generate anything at the gate. Lets hear your solution?

01/10/2018 8:29 am  #18

alanj

Tooting & Mitcham United Football Club used to own Tooting & Mitcham United FC.

Tooting and Mitcham United Football Club moved to Imperial Fields in 2002 with the benefit of a lease that had 96 years unexpired.

In 2005 the committee and trustees of Tooting and Mitcham United Football Club handed Tooting & Mitcham United FC to Tooting & Mitcham Sports & Leisure Limited, who were their landlord.

Tooting and Mitcham United Football Club also surrendered their lease which by that time had 93 years unexpired.

The reasons given for the handing of Tooting & Mitcham United FC to the landlord together with surrendering their lease was “that it was a merger of interests to achieve the vision of the hub”

alanj can you read plain English?

alanj can you understand what is written below?

alanj can you understand what the members of “the club” were told in 2005?

The Vision for The Club and The Hub 

We see this will enshrine the following principles:

1. Total transparency between Club and Hub

2. A one cost centre with a unified administration operated on a strictly not for profit basis.

3. The active participation of the Club and all its members in the running of the Club and the Hub to the greater good of both.

4. A substantial growth in the Membership of the Club brought about by the appeal of the Club as a committed partner to users of the Hub.

5. The provision of key local resources the Concept behind which is already attracting interest from other clubs as pioneer and model.

6. The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters.

Last edited by Lampost (01/10/2018 8:30 am)

Board footera