“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/1/2019 9:45 am  #1

GOLDEN GOAL

TICKET NUMBER 22 ( HAYES & YEADING GAME ) REMAINS UNCLAIMED.  ALSO TICKET NUMBER 23 IS ALSO UNCLAIMED. THE TICKET HOLDER OF NUMBER 22 WILL GET £40 & THE HOLDER OF TICKET NUMBER 23 WILL GET £5. SEE DAVE IRONS FOR YOUR WINNINGS. THANK YOU

13/1/2019 2:40 pm  #2

Re: GOLDEN GOAL

I think one of the Hayes & Yeading Supporters near us was going to claim it and was walking off in the direction of the stand last time we saw him

13/1/2019 10:01 pm  #3

If he is the one I tried to tell where to go at the top of the stand, then he is probably still walking ar4ound the ground looking for Roy. I got the impression he was a sandwich short of a picnic.

14/1/2019 5:00 pm  #4

alanj wrote:

If he is the one I tried to tell where to go at the top of the stand, then he is probably still walking ar4ound the ground looking for Roy. I got the impression he was a sandwich short of a picnic.

Think that was the same one that claimed one of the consolation prizes in the bar

14/1/2019 9:31 pm  #5

Thanks Wolfie, nice to know he got it in the end.
In the nicest possible way of course!

21/1/2019 5:09 pm  #6

STILL WAITING FOR THE HOLDER OF TICKET NUMBER 23. £5 AWAITS THE HOLDER

03/2/2019 10:15 am  #7

GOLDEN GOAL UNCLAIMED TICKETS FOR THE THE GAME AGAINST EGHAM FC WHERE 49 & 51. £5 PER TICKET AWAITS THE HOLDERS OF THESE TICKETS. SEE ROY OR DAVE IRONS

Board footera