“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/4/2013 8:26 am  #1

Goal of the season?

Can anyone come up with a shortlist for the supporter's club goal of the season award?  I'm struggling to think of any classics!  The only decent ones I can come up with at the moment are Roberts winner at Three Bridges and Joseph's volley at Whitstable.  Neither of which would really go down as worldys.

Any others?

08/4/2013 8:34 am  #2

Re: Goal of the season?

Lee Halls goal at Three Bridges..... Not many to choose from....

08/4/2013 1:05 pm  #3

Funnily enough chaps I voted for Sol Pinnock's 35 yard dipping volley in the same game at Three Bridges !
I think we staged our own goal of the season competition in the one game.

Hi Hackbridge Harry, it's the other Mr Harold here. Blimey, the young 'un takes it hard doesn't he? Like Danny Baker says though ''you have to endure the bad times before you appreciate the good''

Love your posts ENDO........proper fan. Respect

08/4/2013 5:19 pm  #4

Bog End Ultra wrote:

Funnily enough chaps I voted for Sol Pinnock's 35 yard dipping volley in the same game at Three Bridges !
I think we staged our own goal of the season competition in the one game.

Hi Hackbridge Harry, it's the other Mr Harold here. Blimey, the young 'un takes it hard doesn't he? Like Danny Baker says though ''you have to endure the bad times before you appreciate the good''
, but
Love your posts ENDO........proper fan. Respect

Hello mate...

I was the same at his age, which drove my Mum and Dad mad... Trouble is he gets so wound up it can carry on when he gets home... LOL..
Mrs Hackbridge not too impressed. Think she'll have to get used to it though.

Last edited by Hackbridge Harry (08/4/2013 5:26 pm)

Board footera