“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/11/2013 3:44 pm  #1

Coach to Folkestone

Subject to Folkestone Invicta NOT progressing tonight in the FA Trophy, the Members Club will be running a coach to our away fixture there on Saturday 16th November. The coach will leave the KNK Stadium at 11.15am and the cost will be £18 (£3 reduction for paid up members of the Members Club). Under 16s travelling with an adult travel for free. Bookings can be made in the Members' Club Shop this evening or on Saturday when we take on Eastbourne Town

08/11/2013 9:25 am  #2

Re: Coach to Folkestone

According to the FA Trophy website, Hungerford Town beat Folkestone Invicta 5-4 on ' kicks from the penalty mark '........What strange language !! they didn't beat them on penalties or on penalty kicks but on kicks from the penalty mark !!!

Right I'm off to make myself a ' ceramic containerful of boiling water infused with a pinholed bag of a green leaf from the chinese subcontinent'.

08/11/2013 11:02 pm  #3

You posh bastard....

14/11/2013 9:25 am  #4

Maintaining the theme.......

Our comfortably equipped single decker automotive bus will withdraw from the forecourt of Imperial Fields at 15 minutes past the eleventh hour. The tariff for this excursion shall be 17 guineas and 3 shillings. We currently have a number of seats on board the vehicle still unspoken for so if you have failed to make a prior reservation but still wish to travel with the party, simply present yourself at Imperial Fields on the morning and barring any unforeseen eagerness on the part of our local supporter base to travel, you will be accomodated

14/11/2013 11:20 am  #5

Most eloquently expressed Mr Marcus.

Oh...........and I'm a 'posh illegitimate offspring of genitori unspliced in matrimonial wedlock' to you Harry

Board footera