“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/4/2019 7:01 pm  #1

£250 Christmas and End of Season Prizes for 2019/20 100 Club

All,

I know that many of you will have been given a form for next years' 100 Club - so apologies for covering this again. I have offered current members the opportunity of reserving their numbers now and paying at the start of next season.

I would be very happy if any new members would like to take up this offer. If so, please contact me via this forum or by emailing on tmufc100@gmail.com

100 Club Draw - Season 2019/20

By signing up for the 100 Club you will be helping the club raise extra funds for the 2019/20 season.  From just £20 you can be entered into 8 monthly draws to win cash prizes of £50 and £30 plus a chance to win the bumper £250 Christmas and End of Season draws.

£20 will buy you one number, £50 buys 3 numbers and £90 gets you a bargain 6 numbers. You can pay up front by cheque, cash or by bank transfer.

If you are paying by cheque or through a bank transfer, please complete the form below and either hand it to me (or another club official) on a match day, at a club event or email a copy to tmufc100@gmail.com . Numbers will be confirmed once payment is received in the 100 Club’s account - Sort Code 40-20-09 Act No 21608517

If you prefer to pay by cash - can you please complete the form and hand it and the cash to me (or another club official) on a match day or at a club event.

Good Luck

Graham Newsom
TMUFC 100 Club Promoter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish to join the TMUFC 100 Club 2019/20 and purchase (tick as appropriate):
□    1 number  - £20
□    3 numbers - £50
□    6 numbers - £90

[list=circle]
[*]I enclose a cheque for £ …..……. made payable to ‘Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC 100 Club’
[*]I have made a bank transfer for £ …………
[*]I enclose cash £ ……….
[/list]

Name:               ___________________________________________________________________
Address:            ___________________________________________________________________
Email Address:  ___________________________________________________________________
Phone Number: ___________________________________________________________________

Board footera