“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/5/2019 9:43 am  #1

Met Police tonight

I will be rooting for the Plod tonight in their play off semi final at home to Saiisbury.  If they get through, the final will take place on Monday, the day before the Surrey Senior Cup final against us.

So here's hoping they get through tonight and follow that up with a gruelling extra time win in the final followed by a massive celebratory piss up into the small hours of Tuesday morning.

01/5/2019 12:06 pm  #2

Re: Met Police tonight

It looks like from the Plod website that they will be looking to move the SSC final if they make the play-off final.
"As it stands we have the Surrey Senior Cup Final sandwiched between the play off final and super final but strangely coming just a day after the second game. Should we progress I hope common sense prevails, the Surrey Senior Cup is an important competition to this club but the schedule clearly puts us at a disadvantage. There are a number of clubs from Surrey that could have been in our position, Merstham, Dorking and Walton Casuals to name a few so I’m hopeful of changes should we progress in the play offs."

01/5/2019 2:50 pm  #3

The Surrey FA have confirmed that the date for the final will not be moved even if Met Police are playing on the Monday

Last edited by andyharrup (01/5/2019 4:42 pm)

01/5/2019 2:54 pm  #4

Thanks of the update Andy.

In that case lets hope the win tonight and win on Monday with extra time, penalties, injuries (nothing to serious), Red cards.........

Last edited by DaveM (01/5/2019 2:54 pm)

01/5/2019 8:03 pm  #5

MET POLICE AT PRESENT ARE LEADING 2 - 1

01/5/2019 8:50 pm  #6

Met won in normal time, 3 - 2

Board footera