“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/3/2013 7:52 pm  #1

We have had enough part 2

Maverick:I would like to clarify a few things; I only speak for myself and have put a decent argument across. You refer to me speaking for some third party; I would like enlightenment please as I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to. I merely asked for guidance on matters as you have again avoided relevant questions that people deserve to know the answers to, oh and that’s one sure way to entice people to join your merry men.

Would you like to enlighten us on what a C share is and its validity in the bigger picture? Or I would guess you are happy sitting in your dingy waiting for your imminent fate. One thing is for sure, when the shark tips the boat be ready to swim like hell or you and your merry men may not have a leg to stand on…

Obviously the expenditures will exceed the income; you are not entitled to any of the income, it belongs to the holding company.

On the subject of funny names…..really!

Last edited by The Administrator (25/3/2013 7:53 pm)

25/3/2013 7:56 pm  #2

Re: We have had enough part 2

abovethebench: We certainly have had enough but alas we cannot do anything about it. That is the problem when you have a chairman 'that has no interest in football'.

Board footera