“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/10/2019 8:05 pm  #1

JUDAS IN THE CAMP?

Hi! Gary, what is all this "much love  to you all from myself and Mason X, will be down to see you soon". on the "K`s" website!
Not switching allegiance again! are you. https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons2/thinking.png

19/10/2019 8:13 pm  #2

Re: JUDAS IN THE CAMP?

I congratulated Hayden for his big win in the 4th round of the FA Cup today and his midweek Surrey Cup game after fielding his first team . Haydens lives near me and often stops for a chat, He rang me before our game v Dorking away when we won the league to wish us luck. I love Hayden and wish he could be our manager one day. Yes I will be going down to watch his team and to buy him a beer or two. I know and have a lot of affection for many people in the  Non League family.
I am not sure what your trying to do by posting this Alan on my forum?
My post on the K's Website.
Congratulations to Hayden and the K’s for their FA cup win. I think fielding your first team in the Surrey Cup on Wednesday really helped you today gain momentum. This is what I am trying to tell our lot at Tooting. Hayden Bird top bloke , brilliant manager! Good to see Fabio and Reece Hall playing well.
I will pop down and see you soon.
Much Love Gary Walker and Mason x

19/10/2019 8:42 pm  #3

Something about nothing Gary. Praise who you like.
It should have said "Is there a clinical striker in the camp" after a lucky escape against FC Romania today.

19/10/2019 8:49 pm  #4

FairweatherFan wrote:

Something about nothing Gary. Praise who you like.
It should have said "Is there a clinical striker in the camp" after a lucky escape against FC Romania today.

Thanks mate.
How did we play today?
I was saying to Martin Hazelwood on Tuesday night there must be a good striker out there in the league below that we have not seen. Billy Smith used to have scouts going to games and spotting talent. They spotted a young Paul Vines from Beckenham FC who went on to be Super Paul Vines. Now aged 36 and captain of Chatham Town FC. I think he scored 33 last season. I do not think we have replaced him yet. We came close with Dan Summers. I thought Mike Dixon was going to be the man.

20/10/2019 9:38 am  #5

Hi! Gary, I believe I owe you an apology, I was not aware of the close relationship between yourself and Hayden and I now understand the reason for your posting.
Once again, I hope I have not offended you.

Board footera