“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/12/2019 2:08 pm  #1

The London Senior Cup Tuesday Night

On Tuesday night we face Barking in the London Cup. If we lose we will not have any more midweek home games for the season. Will we field a full strength first team or will we field youngsters again and get what we have got in the other local cups? Nothing!
Does a full strength first team need to win tomorrow night to kick start our league campaign?

03/12/2019 5:06 pm  #2

Re: The London Senior Cup Tuesday Night

We do have a couple of midweek games scheduled, but none at home.  Even if we get through tonight, the next rounds are also away.

So unless there are any postponements, tonight is the last time this season that we'll be at home under the lights.

03/12/2019 10:52 pm  #3

We played excllent tonight with energy and passion in a really good game of football from both teams. James made 2 world class saves to keep us in it. If you was not there , you really missed a treat and I am glad I made the effort in the cold.
The star of the game was our RWB Jamarie Brissett who with Haddy run the oppo around all night. Jamarie was the fella who scored a great goal against Leaf in the cup. He must be a starter on Saturday. I also have to mention our captain for the night Daly who played really well all night leading the back line. He must be a worry for Saturday as he limped off after their player fouled him and was sent off. Danny Bassett is also a injury concern with a shoulder injury. 
We really needed a perfromance tonight and I am glad to say we got one. 

03/12/2019 11:16 pm  #4

Roger who have we got in the next round? I can not find any info regarding this cup? Have the draws been made already?

04/12/2019 6:49 am  #5

I think we're away to Erith Town in the next round. And if we get through that we would be away to Cray Valley, Wimbledon or Brentford.

Board footera