“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/9/2020 10:50 am  #1

Ticket Troubles.

I didn't go yesterday. I know I left it quite late but I was unable to access my account to get a ticket. It said " product unavailable" and wouldn't accept my password, which worked perfectly well last week. I gave up and did a few jobs at home instead. On the club website it says it is currently ticket only, but I'm now told I could have paid on the turnstile. So what is the situation here ?

20/9/2020 11:25 am  #2

Re: Ticket Troubles.

I bought my ticket on line at about midday with no problems.

20/9/2020 11:48 am  #3

Andy, you saved your money witnessing a dire performance, your few jobs at home was time well spent. 

20/9/2020 5:06 pm  #4

Mike, I'm quite used to see us perform badly at home after all these years, I just want to see my team, win lose or draw, without having any problems with online tickets.  What I would really like to know, as I am sure others do, is can you pay at the turnstile with proper money.

20/9/2020 6:38 pm  #5

yes andy you can pay with proper money at the turnstile as i did yesterday but as we are limited to a crowd of 400 if all the tickets are sold early enough then no you wont be able to pay at the turnstile,

20/9/2020 7:05 pm  #6

Cheers Danny.

22/9/2020 2:32 pm  #7

I believe that ticket sales close at 12:00hrs on the day of the match (or it could be 14:00hrs - not absolutely sure)

Cash and season tickets are accepted at the door.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

Board footera