“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/6/2021 3:14 pm  #1

100 Club 2021/22

All,

Huge thanks for your support over recent seasons raising funds through the 100 Club.

I’m hoping that we can continue to raise much needed funds for the club/team again this coming season. Last season saw us raise a record £1100 and a few supporters walked away with somepretty handy prizes.

Even if you are not in a position to invest in a number or two this year, I hope you can all help to tell friends and family about the scheme and encourage them to join the cause.

Don’t forget – you can join forces in your own syndicates to buy numbers if that suits you best.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Graham

2021/22 100 Club Draw

By signing up for the 100 Club you will be helping the club raise extra funds for the 2021/22 season.  From just £20 you can be entered into 8 monthly draws to win cash prizes of £50 and £30 plus a chance to win the bumper £250 Christmas and End of Season draws.

£20 will buy you one number, £50 buys 3 numbers and £90 gets you a bargain 6 numbers. You can pay up front by cheque, cash or by bank transfer.

If you are paying by cheque or through a bank transfer, please complete the form below and either hand it to me (or another club official) on a match day, at a club event or email a copy to tmufc100@gmail.com . Numbers will be confirmed once payment is received in the 100 Club’s account - Sort Code 40-20-09 Act No 21608517

Good Luck

Graham Newsom
TMUFC 100 Club Promoter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish to join the TMUFC 100 Club 2021/22 and purchase (tick as appropriate):
□    1 number  - £20
□    3 numbers - £50
□    6 numbers - £90
[list=a]
[*]I enclose a cheque for £ …..……. made payable to ‘Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC 100 Club’
[*]I have made a bank transfer for £ …………
[*]I enclose cash £ ……….
[/list]

Name:               ___________________________________________________________________
Address:            ___________________________________________________________________
Email Address:  ___________________________________________________________________
Phone Number: ___________________________________________________________________

Last edited by 59robbery (29/6/2021 3:15 pm)

15/7/2021 9:33 am  #2

Re: 100 Club 2021/22

All,

Thank you very much to everyone who has signed up so far.

If you haven’t contacted me yet and would like to retain your numbers could you let me know please. The first draw isn’t until September but an idea of commitments would be really helpful in assessing the prize fund for the coming season.

Let’s hope for a full and uninterrupted season.

All the best,

Graham

100 Club email address is tmufc100@gmail.com

Last edited by 59robbery (15/7/2021 9:35 am)

05/8/2021 8:32 am  #3

I will be at the game on Saturday if you wish to part company with a cheque or cash for the 100 Club.

Many thanks, Graham.

24/8/2021 1:46 pm  #4

Thanks to everyone who has signed up for the 100 Club.

I will be at both the Thatcham and Sutton Common Rovers games if anyone has a cheque/cash they'd like to hand over.

Anyone who isn't already signed up but would like a number or two (see details in the thread above) can contact me on tmufc100@gmail.com

Cheers,

Graham

Board footera