“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/7/2021 11:22 pm  #1

Player news

Can someone give us a update on the first team squad please?
Has Deano and Tom Jelley retired ? Has Mike Dixon gone again ? Is Akhem still there ? Etc.....

17/7/2021 7:19 am  #2

Re: Player news

I'm sure Jelley played in one of the pre season games.
Spoke to Akhem, minor ankle injury, expects to be ready for season.
George was on a crutch?
Not seen Dixon.

17/7/2021 7:23 am  #3

Deano still there but has been unwell so not able to make the pre season games

17/7/2021 7:24 am  #4

Thanks .

21/7/2021 7:25 am  #5

Deano played last night in the 1-0 win over Molesey along with some more very good looking academy players and trialist,
Ashley and Cornelius going to find it hard to select just 11

21/7/2021 6:34 pm  #6

Great news about Deano. I see Mark Waters and Super Jake  Rose (Baller ) has also returned. With the keeper also returning it sounds good. Is Danny Williams still with us ? He could be promising.  I have heard good things regarding the striker from Whyteleafe.  I am looking forward to watching Wedgie and Jelley on each flanks.

22/7/2021 8:20 am  #7

Be interesting on the right wing if we play wing backs.  Apart from Jelley, we had Billy Brown looking good at the end of last season, and of course we still have Jamarie Brissett who has done well in that position.

Up front, I think Williams has played this season and scored against Colliers Wood so should be available.

But I have a lot of hopes for Dontai Stewart.  He has improved season on season and should be looking to be the permanent no.9.  He's not a junior any more - so if he is to become a successful non league striker he will need to start scoring regularly this season.

23/7/2021 5:51 pm  #8

Andrew Sesay - The striker from Whyteleafe has signed.

Board footera