“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/10/2021 11:31 pm  #1

welcome back stefan ilich

For those people who havent seen this lad i can tell you he is a good talent ,welling have had him for the last 2 seaons i just hope he gets game time cause if he does anyone who hasnt seen him will soon know he is quite a talent,

16/10/2021 10:11 am  #2

Re: welcome back stefan ilich

Danny,
I have seen Ilich play several times for Welling, and has been mainly used as a sub or subbed, and has not played any football for the club over the last few games.  Ilich has got great technical skills and can poach a few goals. The only problem playing at Conference South, he did not look strong enough against will drilled and more physical defenders.

He’s journeyed to several clubs to find a higher standard of Football, but he has not quite made it.  When he was playing for Tooting, he was outstanding, perhaps playing for a 3rd time for Tooting he can be more comfortable, and enjoy getting more valuable game time.  

Welling are under new management, and with the proviso of a duel registration between both clubs, perhaps Welling are hedging their bets?

Last edited by Mikem (16/10/2021 10:13 am)

16/10/2021 12:58 pm  #3

Re: welcome back stefan ilich

Agreed. Stefan is a massive talent. Hoping he starts today. Will certainly help us with his creativity.

Last edited by DarrenP (16/10/2021 12:58 pm)

Board footera