โ€œThe Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fansโ€

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/11/2021 5:47 pm  #1

jake rose gone

Jake Rose another senior and good player has left its all going very well isnt it Mr Adkins more money youve saved
saved yourself but thats alright im sure there is another young star ready to take his place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26/11/2021 6:42 am  #2

Re: jake rose gone

Hi Daniel,
Listening to Warren on The South London is Black and White Twitter live Space the other night. Jake is still a Tooting player and is still registered with Tooting.  He managed to pick up a big injury early in the season and is currently not fit to play. I understand he was at the Chertsey game.
I hope you find this helpful.

26/11/2021 7:54 am  #3

Hi gary hope your well and if my understanding of whether Jake is still with us is wrong then my apologies
however i stand by my previous comments that steve adkins doesant really want any senior players and basically just wants academy and under 23 players cause they are cheap.

26/11/2021 8:22 am  #4

The problem has always been at Tooting a lack of communication between the fans and the people that run it. This even goes back to the Members Club days of running the club with every bit of information being on word of mouth or a need to know basis. 
Maybe Mr Adkins is using all his money and resources to fund the new build of Houses and flats  surrounding the football stadium.  Once this is completed and sold he may then fund the first team to the Conference Level. I guess he only knows and time will tell what happens.
One thing I did find interesting was that a Sports Reputation lawyer was at the Marlow Game. I know she is a big Brighton fan and does ground hop Non-League grounds so maybe it is just a coincidence.
Have you all missed me?   

26/11/2021 8:27 am  #5

The Administrator wrote:

Have you all missed me?   

NO!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜š

26/11/2021 11:09 am  #6

Ev . Don't panic I am just doing some maternance on here doing the usual 116 rejections from people in Russia.  So strange that they are so persistent..
Hope your well mate.

28/11/2021 12:01 pm  #7

I rocking Gary, except when I check the results on Saturdays.

01/12/2021 10:41 am  #8

I spoke with Jake Rose at the Match in question and he's very much still with us and not too far away from a return.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

01/12/2021 2:41 pm  #9

i stand corrected then dave

02/12/2021 12:06 pm  #10

Mind you Danny, he could've gone since then - who knows?

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

Board footera