“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/2/2022 12:10 pm  #1

Funds and Awards

The remaining funds from the race night have been used to buy more footballs for the first team and other training equipment thank you for all your support.

We are hoping to hold an end of season awards event after the Staines Town game on 18th April. All are welcome. More details to follow.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

02/3/2022 10:39 am  #2

Re: Funds and Awards

Hi DeePee,
Please forgive me, but in a season of disaster for our wonderful go-ahead football club, I will add some light hearted humour in response to your posting.

Will the awards evening after the Staines game be held to celebrate the relegation of both teams?

Will the player of the season award go to Danny Williams who has already left the club?

The way the team is playing why do they need footballs?

DP you’re doing a great job

Since 2005: The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

02/3/2022 12:10 pm  #3

Re: Funds and Awards

Couldant agree more mike cant see much point in an awards event bearing in mind the dreadful season the football club has had and danny williams should be getting an award i wonder where we would be in the league without his goals as we havent scored many since he left.Also am i right in saying that the staines kick off time has been moved forward to 12.45 to accomadate these awards that in itself is a joke.

Board footera