“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/3/2022 10:04 am  #1

Management change.

Cornelius Nwadliar has left T&M.

Https://www.tmunited.org/march-2022

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

24/3/2022 12:59 pm  #2

Re: Management change.

Well thats one of the dynamic duo gone whens the other half going ??

24/3/2022 7:07 pm  #3

A managerial change was inevitable. I thought the comments from Adkins were interesting and constantly referred to the younger players and university places and the community which are are incredibly important and a very positive part of the club. However, resources and a commitment and investment in the first team are equally important - lets hope this brings a positive change.

24/3/2022 10:33 pm  #4

I don't really see how this changes anything apart from having one less coaching staff for the last 6 or 7 games of the season.

And as for next year, is the club's philosophy going to change with Ashley in sole charge?  I don't think so.

25/3/2022 7:35 am  #5

Endo you are totally correct cornelius leaving makes no difference at all with bosah in charge and the system adkins has in place nothing will change and adkins is not likely to change !!!!

25/3/2022 5:14 pm  #6

Cornelius has gone so is that the end of the Chuckle Brothers?  I don't think so.  I hereby promote Myles Warren to be the next Chuckle Brother.  Who is he?  He is someone who has somehow crept under the radar and as far as I can see has not received any comments from supporters on his inability to produce a decent team that play good football.  He is our coach, Ladies and Gentlemen - the way we have played this season might make you think that we didn't have one.  I'm amazed his name hasn't come up before but he certainly deserves to be coupled up with Ashley as a new Chuckle Brother.

25/3/2022 6:52 pm  #7

Onward and downward.

Board footera