“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/3/2022 8:15 pm  #1

CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations for a great record in the history of the club, on reaching 100 days without a league win, and the worst record since the team was formed, and the lowest pathetic level of football. The club are now on the edge of oblivion and teetering on the edge of grassroots football, plus total humiliation. Well done to the owner, including the members club director of S&L, and the management team, I hope you are truly proud of your achievements!!!

Since 2005: The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

28/3/2022 4:48 am  #2

Re: CONGRATULATIONS

I second that Mikem.! I cannot believe that positive actions and “insight” could have been taken much, much earlier, even seasons ago to have avoided this tragic football situation, As I have said before, the powers at be , “hold your heads in shame” !

28/3/2022 10:34 am  #3

Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Hi Steptoe,

The positive action was taken when the club was taken over in 2005, when the Football club was built to fail!

Since 2005: The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

Board footera