“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/5/2022 7:12 pm  #1

Keith Boanas

Keith Boanas has put a "Come and get me " plea after ended his time at Carshalton .
I know this post is a complete waste of time but can I please plea with Steve Adkins that we employ him? I know he can't replace Ashley and he wouldn't because he is his FA mentor.  But surely he can join Tooting as the number 2 ? At least ask him.

https://twitter.com/TallinGrizzly/status/1528039531101954049?s=20&t=PYxt2LRCAmCTidH9GLZ3hg

Last edited by Gary Walker (22/5/2022 7:15 pm)

22/5/2022 7:24 pm  #2

Re: Keith Boanas

Actually thinking about it there is no point if we are just fielding kids. Even Keith couldn't make that work.

23/5/2022 6:30 am  #3

Agree Gary Keith Boanes would be an excellent choice as a coach but i also agree we would be wasting our time even thinking about it with our owner.

23/5/2022 11:50 am  #4

daniel collins wrote:

Agree Gary Keith Boanes would be an excellent choice as a coach but i also agree we would be wasting our time even thinking about it with our owner.

That was my genuine emotions. I got very excited when I saw Keith's tweet and thought it best to report it on the forum so the Grownups can see. Then I thought about it and thought even Keith can't polish a Turd. I was going to delete my first post but Mike has taken that facility away.
I really miss going home and away with Tooting.  Especially visiting new grounds for the first time. I personally feel this is pointless under the current regime.

Board footera