“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/9/2022 9:11 pm  #1

TOOTING VS HANWORTH VILLA

Another shameful result at home 2 goals down after 8 minutes final result 3-0 how low do we need to go before this useless pathetic manager is sacked or demoted the situation is now so dire i canr believe you tooting supporters can carry on letting this continue.
so come on you lot stop saying nothing and at least start protesting against what is happening to this club.
The very least that should happen is that the useless management resigns and with fingers crossed this joke of an owner decides enough is enough and slings his useless fat hook.
FOR GODS SAKE DO SOMETHING ADKINS.

20/9/2022 9:49 pm  #2

Re: TOOTING VS HANWORTH VILLA

Dan,
I have tried not to comment in the last couple of weeks on the state of the Football Team, and recent results. There is nothing that anyone can do about the situation, the decline of this once great team is almost complete.

It will make no difference about sacking the current manager and appointing a new one. What idiot with a pea brain between his ears would take on this position the way the team is run, and the structure that operates in the God forsaken Imperial Fields!!

The Football team was built to fail since 2005.

20/9/2022 10:35 pm  #3

The team tried, but lacked cohesion and guile. Only one man that can take the blame for that, and I am sick and tired of banging on about it.

I arrived too late to see the first goal, but apparently it was very good....but of Tooting's own making.

The second has to go down as the fault of our experienced keeper in my opinion, who came, then went back, and ended up in no mans land, not being able to stop a well placed goal.

The third was offside from where I was standing, but mattered little to the context of the game.

Too many times the wrong option was taken, not passing the ball when best placed to do so, and wasting possesion and good opportunities. Short corners, that ended up going backwards. Poor ball control, gifting the ball to the opposition. Oh yes, it was all on show tonight!

Surely we have come to a point where Ashley needs to be replaced, or will I be saying the same again this time next month?

Last edited by DarrenP (20/9/2022 10:37 pm)

21/9/2022 9:25 am  #4

Don't forget the Coach needs sacking too,  What is he teaching them?

21/9/2022 11:43 am  #5

The coach is also the manager. He won’t quit & he won’t be sacked. If it had been someone else then yes that person would have been sacked

21/9/2022 1:08 pm  #6

Geoff and Mike i know your both talking sense when you say adkins wont sack Bosah he is after all also a director of Tooting Sport & Leisure but has he no shame and no backbone most managers with his recent record would have walked by now not waiting to be pushed.

21/9/2022 3:15 pm  #7

Just to remind you, the owner of our shambles of a team contacted two ex-Tooting players at the beginning of the season to join the Tooting management team. They declined as they did not want to work with the current management.  (of course all this will be denied)

A blessed relief for both really, they escaped the reality of an impossible job awaiting any new potential manager. As stated, any future manager with any hope of ambition would be an idiot and need a pea size brain to accept a position on the management side. Look at those who have tried since 2005, all which have been stitched up by the owner!  The plight of the team is in the hands of one person only!

Since 2005:  Quote “The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

21/9/2022 6:51 pm  #8

Unfortunately I couldn't go due to work but a good friend of mine went along. He said Tooting tried hard but were just out muscled by a much bigger and more athletic team. Keeps going back to that 'we need some experience in the team'. If we keep playing kids who want to do fancy passes (usually backwards...) and play for the scouts they aren't going to physically match up...and we ain't in the Premier League....

Board footera