“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/10/2022 8:11 pm  #1

GONE GONE GONE

After last weekend’s debacle it has taken several days to post anything on here. It really doesn’t matter if the team wins draws loses, sacks the manager or he stays, the Football team if finally finished. The team, which was built to fail has been finally achieved, well done to all those involved on this project and objective, I hope you are all proud of yourselves. 

Since 2005:  Quote “The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

Last edited by Mikem (27/10/2022 8:12 pm)

28/10/2022 6:45 am  #2

Re: GONE GONE GONE

I notice the adkins backers are all very quiet Mike perhaps they are busy celebrating with him.

28/10/2022 9:39 am  #3

Hi Dan, perhaps there are all down at Merton Town Hall, Morden, having celebratory drinks with the council, with special guests from the education authorities and Sport England. I bet Woolley and Shaw are “box ticking” everything for Adkins.

Since 2005:  Quote “The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

Last edited by Mikem (28/10/2022 9:40 am)

29/10/2022 10:42 am  #4

daniel collins wrote:

I notice the adkins backers are all very quiet Mike perhaps they are busy celebrating with him.

One cannot defend the indefensible Dan.

29/10/2022 4:13 pm  #5

Come on then gentlemen. Put the negative spin on 3 points please. I'm dying to hear this!

29/10/2022 4:23 pm  #6

You seem a trifle confused.  The negativity on this site is towards the owner and the way the club is run.

You really should pay more attention.

29/10/2022 4:38 pm  #7

And you must be a layer of custard short of a trifle!

How can you claim the negativity is only directed at the owner! It is directed at nearly every little faction of this football club and quite frankly it is embarrassing! 

You just want things your way and think you know best. You don't own a football club so unfortunately you don't have much of a say on how it is run! Support the club, keep your drivel silent or find another.

Simple!

C'mon you Terrors!

29/10/2022 5:10 pm  #8

Joseph - Were you high fiving them off at Sutton Common last week? If so, you are the one who is 'embarassing'. It was great to get a win today - it was great to have a bit of passion and commitment today - it was great to have a nanogramme of sense with the team selection today - it was great to read that Adkins has stepped down as Chairman today. I think serious perspective is needed even after winning today. They hit the bar and the inside of the post and if we'd have been 3 or 4-1 down as one point I don't think there could have been complaints. Disgraceful that Bedfont's equaliser was allowed to stand. Daly was absolutely immense today. Jake Rose is a class above and just needs his fitness. Eddie needs to start and Jordan Chang needs to give up football and take up knitting. Definitely green shoots of hope today, but not a magic wand....

29/10/2022 5:51 pm  #9

Well hello mr hayes you snivelling little turd i wondered how long it would be before you came out from under your rock so a win against a team struggling just above us emboldens you enough to come back on this forum slagging people off.Well my offer of some while ago still stands i would love to meet you face to face in the club bar or wherever suits i think you are just a sad little troll lets see shall we.

29/10/2022 7:57 pm  #10

Still waiting to hear from you joey boy or are you just a pathetic banker

29/10/2022 8:27 pm  #11

If you surround yourself with negativity it can transcend into your life so I observe from a distance.

I could not resist to rise my turdy little self from under my geological home today however. Oh how it must pain you all to see to the Toots win! Didn't a youngster score the winner too!

I will politely decline your request to meet Danny boy. I value my life too highly to risk meeting a man of your nature.

Also, I don't work in finance!

29/10/2022 8:55 pm  #12

Like i said joey boy your a banker for sure the proof is in your words you are full of whatever and you are a perfect example of someone who cannot back up their big gobs with their actions crawl back under your stone CREEP

29/10/2022 9:25 pm  #13

Andy p thank you very much for your balanced view of todays match unlike the rabid one sided post from joseph hayes you were there i wasnt i thank you for your obviously unbiased view you usually seem to hit it right on the money WELL DONE.

29/10/2022 10:30 pm  #14

Joseph Hayes wrote:

If you surround yourself with negativity it can transcend into your life so I observe from a distance.

I could not resist to rise my turdy little self from under my geological home today however. Oh how it must pain you all to see to the Toots win! Didn't a youngster score the winner too!

I will politely decline your request to meet Danny boy. I value my life too highly to risk meeting a man of your nature.

How ironic you come from the dead on the eve of Halloween. From various reports I heard Tooting were lucky to come away with the 3 points. This is from various reports let's not paper over the cracks. Fundamental problems at this club changing the chairman won't help because the puppet taking over will take orders from Adkins anyway. Let's see what happens when we play teams from the top half of the table. Too many lies from the hierarchy talking about an improved squad and bigger budget etc etc where are they? We're worse than last season and we got lucky then....

29/10/2022 10:36 pm  #15

daniel collins wrote:

Like i said joey boy your a banker for sure the proof is in your words you are full of whatever and you are a perfect example of someone who cannot back up their big gobs with their actions crawl back under your stone CREEP

How exactly do you propose I back up my gob by supporting the team?

What changes if we meet in person?

29/10/2022 10:51 pm  #16

Wolfie Smith wrote:

Joseph Hayes wrote:

How ironic you come from the dead on the eve of Halloween. From various reports I heard Tooting were lucky to come away with the 3 points. This is from various reports let's not paper over the cracks. Fundamental problems at this club changing the chairman won't help because the puppet taking over will take orders from Adkins anyway. Let's see what happens when we play teams from the top half of the table. Too many lies from the hierarchy talking about an improved squad and bigger budget etc etc where are they? We're worse than last season and we got lucky then....

If it were actually Hallooween I could see the poetry in your words, but its not, so its not really ironic. Good effort though.

The chairman is gone and you are still not happy.

Why don't you purchase your own football club and run it how you see fit. Makes sense. I believe in you.

29/10/2022 11:02 pm  #17

If you read the previous post it says EVE of Halloween? I might just do that thanks for the advice and I wanna case study this one so I don't make the same mistakes that are happening here

30/10/2022 9:37 am  #18

Wolfie Smith wrote:

If you read the previous post it says EVE of Halloween? I might just do that thanks for the advice and I wanna case study this one so I don't make the same mistakes that are happening here

Yes, the EVE of Halloween, not actually Halloween. Anyway.

Looks like you have studied this case enough and have all the knowledge you need to run a sustainable football club. Best of luck of on your new endeavours!

Board footera