“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/10/2022 4:53 pm  #1

Bedfont Sports

Is anyone going to go to the game this Saturday?.

As much as I want to be there to vent my anger and frustration I have a wedding to go too.

I was lost but now im found

28/10/2022 5:26 pm  #2

Re: Bedfont Sports

Sadly Chezzer, I don't think there are many fans left who know you!  Unfortunately, you can vent as much anger and frustration as you like, it will be lost in the ether! 

However, on paper, tomorrow's game between these two lowly placed sides should be a home banker? What a miss Chezzer!

28/10/2022 5:43 pm  #3

I remember you chezzer but do yourself a favour mate and dont bother fretting about the game against Bedfont it dont matter a jot any more the football club as we once knew it is finished that thing who calls himself the owner has got what he wants and one day the bulldozers will be rolling onto imperial fields to level it for the housing estate that adkins would love to see built on it TOOTING FC RIP.

28/10/2022 7:43 pm  #4

Can't face it, it will ruin my Saturday night, they're so awful to watch, and with a manager that manages only to please his own ego. I'm of down to Raynes park Vale, not to support them but just to watch some football that I'll enjoy.

29/10/2022 6:12 am  #5

I was planning to go but Covid got me at last. I've had it a week and still testing positive, so no football for me this weekend. Most of us long term fans have seen bad times at Tooting but it never puts me off going to games. I can understand other people staying away if they feel there's only so much rubbish they can watch week in, week out. This time it feels different. Its one thing having a normal owner, with a normal manager, with normal players, that for whatever reason, it just wasn't happening for them on the pitch, every club in the world has periods like that. Just our luck that we have an owner that seems determined to run the club into the ground, the manager is in on it as well and most decent players wouldn't touch the club with a bargepole.

29/10/2022 10:15 am  #6

Yep - we'll be there today.
Usual venting place along the side
Hope he plays the 1st team today...
Another 6 pointer...and it isn't even November...

29/10/2022 10:32 am  #7

As a former long time season ticket holder, I will not return to Imperial Fields until the current owner is gone.  I just check the result each week seeking hoping that the team has won.

29/10/2022 4:36 pm  #8

Phew.  That result is a relief.

29/10/2022 5:19 pm  #9

Which results that Ev?? The one on the pitch or the fact that Mr Adkins has fallen on his sword.

Ashley please take note!

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

30/10/2022 6:01 am  #10

He still owns and funds it all Dave.  He'll decide where his money goes.

You got a good result today.

Board footera