“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/11/2022 10:13 pm  #1

OUT OF ALL THE CUPS

Well out of all the cups and its nowhere near xmas.
Okay JOESEPH HAYES after your euphoric outburst on saturday re our super win against lowly Bedfont 
what sort of positive spin can you put on tonights result.
Come on big mouth what you got to say ?????????

01/11/2022 11:12 pm  #2

Re: OUT OF ALL THE CUPS

Well as one of the 70 odd at the game I can quiet comfortably say it wasn't very good. Alex Felipe played as a Centre Back?, Shamal Edwards played as a Wing back? Does our Manager have any clue what he is actually doing?

Being out of all cups prior to this fixture you would of thought a strong team would of taken to the pitch. So what do we do? Roll out a team of mostly back ups!

Pathetic, useless, diabolical.....all aimed at Ashley and his tactics.

Go now, before you drag this once feared and relevant non league team into the depths of no return.

Last edited by DarrenP (01/11/2022 11:13 pm)

02/11/2022 7:17 am  #3

Hi Darren i wasnt one of the 74 brave souls that went as i have explained i wont be going till this useless excuse for a manager and hopefully when our equally useless and pathetic owner has gone too,but Darren you have my respect for standing there and watching another pathetic effort from this shower and as for ashley having any clue as to what he is doing your post sums him and his tactics up perfectly the man has definately NO CLUE!!!!!

02/11/2022 10:26 am  #4

Dan, it's all a part of the masterplan.  We can now concentrate on the league!

02/11/2022 11:49 am  #5

Oh sorry ev i forgot about the master plan. How silly of me.

02/11/2022 11:53 am  #6

Darren P, Thanks for posting your reports, you are truly a great fan to keep enduring these shambles, you deserve a cup winners medal.

Out of every cup comp by 1st November which includes all the Micky Mouse cups surely it cannot get any worse!

Ev, your correct they can now concentrate on relegation.
As for Joe Simple 

A Football Team built to fail!!!!!!!!!!

02/11/2022 12:31 pm  #7

daniel collins wrote:

Oh sorry ev i forgot about the master plan. How silly of me.

Here to help Dan!

02/11/2022 12:43 pm  #8

Mikem wrote:

Darren P, Thanks for posting your reports, you are truly a great fan to keep enduring these shambles, you deserve a cup winners medal.

Out of every cup comp by 1st November which includes all the Micky Mouse cups surely it cannot get any worse!

Ev, your correct they can now concentrate on relegation.
As for Joe Simple 

A Football Team built to fail!!!!!!!!!!

No Mike!  We are just 12 points off the play-offs with games in hand!

Can't you feel the excitement rising within you?  I can, or is my body just telling me I need a wee.

02/11/2022 1:10 pm  #9

03/11/2022 11:23 am  #10

If anyone has seen the film "The Producers" you might notice a similarity with how our club is being run!

03/11/2022 1:01 pm  #11

I have edge of the box and your absolutly right

03/11/2022 6:55 pm  #12

I think I was more saddened to see that Shamal seems to have slipped down to the second string now - is he coming back from injury? Would love him to be back to the rocket propelled goals of the end of last season. Less surprised Cory played - I though Daly and Nikolai played well against Bedfont. Daly looked like he had a real point to prove after being dropped against SCR

04/11/2022 12:07 pm  #13

Players that score goals and players that can defend - we don't want them in the team!  That would ruin the whole plan!

Board footera