“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/11/2022 2:59 pm  #1

Versus Binfield

Away to the fenced off field at Binfield, tonight. A very small club who punch way above their weight, and are very ambitious, and are a proper football club, like many of those in this dreadful league. As stated before, the score is totally irrelevant, but wouldn’t be great to have structure and ambitions, management and players that Binfield possess!

From the club which is built to fail:-
Since 2005:  Quote “The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

22/11/2022 8:52 pm  #2

Re: Versus Binfield

Having an early night, I have just checked the score.  4 nil down at half time.

22/11/2022 9:50 pm  #3

Wonder what the adkins fan club ( besty,brassneck,poddington,shaw,joe hayes.) have to say about the latest result do you still think things are hunky dory you deluded bunch of useless idiots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23/11/2022 6:06 am  #4

Despite a brave and thrilling second half comeback, we just missed out on salvaging a point!  (printed for the  appologists who think that the club is being run correctly).

23/11/2022 1:01 pm  #5

Long suffering fan Stefan requested I posted the message below on his behalf after last result.

=11ptHow can anybody of sane mind, tolerate such defeats without considering replacing the currentmanager and management team. In any football club, the management would have gone andbeen replaced with fresh impetuous and a will to get the problem fixed, without relying onplayers that are simply not up to the task and where they themselves need inspiration. If they believe they are footballers, then just take a look at the division they are in and wherethey sit in the league, and ask themselves ‘Am I good enough for this league, and should I makeway for somebody better then myself’ and the same thought should be considered by the manager,if only for the sake of the supporters of our fine club who quite frankly have had enough of watchingfootball, not even worthy of the league below them.   Enough of this nonsense and taking our supporters for fools.  Action needs to be taken now if youwant our long-lost supporters to return to the terraces, because without change its not going to happenand the club will be relegated. No question about that!    

Last edited by The Administrator (23/11/2022 1:04 pm)

23/11/2022 1:23 pm  #6

Totally agree with the above post. The situation seems beyond belief now that no changes are being made.

23/11/2022 2:10 pm  #7

The manager is not the main problem, as we all know.

23/11/2022 3:20 pm  #8

Had a text from someone who was there who said it could have been 10 we were dreadful apparently

23/11/2022 8:11 pm  #9

Dan, can you check on your mate Joey Boy.  I've got a feeling that he is not feeling very well:  Adkinitus.

24/11/2022 9:40 am  #10

Morning All

Serious question......

But first, please let us leave all the toxicity behind for just a few moments.

What is everyone's actual solution to the situation you paint?

Serious answers only.

24/11/2022 12:21 pm  #11

My answer to your serious question ls i would have thought fairly obvious joseph.
Firstly get rid of the joker masquerading as a manager ?
Secondly somehow persuade Mr Adkins as the owner that his plan to run the first team as a youth project has failed miserably, big ask i know bur in all seriousness those 2 things are the only way this once great club can be saved from the carrot crunchers league and eventual oblivion .
Does that sound at all resonable and serious enough for you joseph . (over to you).

24/11/2022 12:47 pm  #12

Hi Joseph,

Lovely to hear from you again.

Perhaps before we get into a discussion on ways to improve the clubs current perilous situation, would you be so kind as to let us know who you really are?

After all, if we are going to be completely honest it seems only right that you should reveal your true identity.

Kind Regards

24/11/2022 2:09 pm  #13

Firstly, I must congratulate Darren P for his polite posting.

Joe Simple, with Football Team in crises, are you dumb, an idiot, stupid, or a wind-up merchant, or is your name “Dim but Tim” or Chris Woolley! For all those genuine fans on here, or those of the past who have deserted in droves, including some great volunteers for being un-intelligent or stupid? Everything you want in your response, including more, has been posted on here continually including how your pet and pathetic reference to viability and budget issues.

Let’s flip the question around: - Go and research how all non- league clubs in the pyramid operate, you will not find one club with inadequate structure which operates at Imperial Fields. Better still, I will make your target easier by reviewing all the clubs the Isthmian League, North South Central and Southeast Divisions. I await your analysis on all aspects of each club!

24/11/2022 7:14 pm  #14

Can someone please point me in the direction of some factual information on the sale of TMUFC to developers in 2002 and the subsequent acquirement by Mr Adkins please?

If the club were to be sold, who would you like to buy it?

24/11/2022 7:55 pm  #15

Hi joseph to try and answer your first question would be hard for me i dont have that factual information maybe someone like mike could possibly help you more.
As to the second part of your query that is easier NOBODY as no one in their right mind would get involved with this club as things stand at the moment. sorry i cant be more helpful.

24/11/2022 8:30 pm  #16

Joe Simple go and answer my question first, and don't avoid. There have been many questions raised over the purchase and legacy of the club and final take over and all the shenanigans which surrounded it. If you don't know don't ask. Cheap Air fares to the Isle of Man and a forged signature maybe a good start! 

The Football team is in crises, don't be an idiot to deflect the current situation and how arrived at this point. Also, I know exactly the direction you are coming from, were you part of this scam?

Since 2005 I have argued on this forum on everything surrounding the takeover, including many that have happened in the intervening years. I am not going through of this again, not even for a cretin like you. Answer my questions and Darren who was very polite to you!

The Football Club which was built to fail from 2005

25/11/2022 9:14 pm  #17

Mike, I think that you have frightened Joey off.

25/11/2022 10:03 pm  #18

Hi Ev, 
I don’t like posting items which I have posted recently, but when morons like Joe Simple come on here and try to be smart and cool with the intention of getting one over on the real supporters who use this forum you have to react. The situation with the owner is done and dusted, he had 2 goals: -

To kill the Football team and its freehold legacy to achieve his aims.

To go to bed with Merton Council - Politics rule ok

Adkins also achieved dividing a wedge right through the club, which it has not recovered since 2005 and before.

The net result is the crises and non-structure to support the Football team today.

I can’t wait for tomorrow, if Hopefully Tooting win, all Adkins little weasels and vermin will start to appear on here again.

26/11/2022 6:06 am  #19

Most of the fans are aware of the state of the club Mike.  Some choose to soldier on whilst others have moved on from the horror story. 

It doesn't take long to find the reasons why many of us have left on this very forum.

26/11/2022 10:55 am  #20

Ev,
I must have to admit there have been some great volunteer who soldier on to keep some semblance of a football club alive. It has been a privilege to know some of those great fans/volunteers over the decades, unfortunately many have moved on or given up, DeePee being the latest.  They are now down to rock bottom and who knows what the future holds!

The next step I assume Adkins will have all his flunkies from the Members Club on board so and he can take control of everything, not that he doesn't today. The idiots in the Members club should enquire what their greatly reduce shareholding is worth, absolutely squat all of squat all!

The Football Club, and I use the word very loosely, is totally fractured and it will take a miracle to get back to any meaningful structure from Ownership, Management and Playing ability to everyone including all fans being on board.

From around the football circles questions are being asked what has happened at Imperial fields?

TOOTING AND MITCHAM NOT UNITED FC - THE FOOBALL TEAM BUILT TO FAIL FROM EVERY ANGLE

26/11/2022 1:02 pm  #21

And sadly Mike, there are still enough noses in search of a bum to facilitate his plans.

27/11/2022 10:04 am  #22

It looks like Adkins' fan-boy Joey has disappeared again.  Or maybe he is reading up on the car crash that Tooting and Mitcham United currently is.

27/11/2022 10:38 am  #23

Hi Ev, I think he maybe still researching how other proper football clubs operate in our leagues. Can't wait for his findings!

Board footera