“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/1/2014 11:39 am  #1

Tonight's official match programme Vs Walton Casuals

As you will be aware, this game was originally scheduled to be played on New Year's Day however was postponed due to our pitch being waterlogged.

Given that we are still in January, between the Members Club and our Programme Editor we have made the decision, to avoid any unneccessary additional printing costs, that for tonight's game we will be using the programmes that were printed for the original date. They will be supplemented however by a free 4 page insert that includes a fresh editorial, revised fixture dates, an updated Ryman Division One South League table and a new "back page" - and all for the usual price of £2! (And thank you to Chris Jackson for preparing this)

Not an issue for most people I know and will probably come as no surprise as it is something we (and other clubs) have often done in the past when games have been postponed at short notice. However I thought I would just make sure that people know in advance what they will be getting before they part with their money

28/1/2014 12:24 pm  #2

Re: Tonight's official match programme Vs Walton Casuals

............and remember that this was a "special" New Years Day programme too with added goodies ! ..... and the soon to be (in)famous "Ye Olde Bog End Almanac" !

I urge you to make the necessary purchase - you'll not regret it. 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

Board footera