“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/3/2023 4:29 pm  #1

Fans Forum Thursday 30th March 8-9pm

All,

There will be a fans forum next Thursday 30th March between 8-9pm .
Both managers will be there to discuss things......

To be held in the club bar.

Should be interesting, to say the least.

Cheers.

24/3/2023 12:22 am  #2

Re: Fans Forum Thursday 30th March 8-9pm

Hackbridge Harry wrote:

All,

There will be a fans forum next Thursday 30th March between 8-9pm .
Both managers will be there to discuss things......

To be held in the club bar.

Should be interesting, to say the least.

Cheers.

Cheers Harry and though I spot a noticeable silence since the post I appreciate it and think there’s some distance in attending.  I can’t speak for the other forum members but at this end I’ll see what I can do.  Thanks for the post

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

24/3/2023 6:35 am  #3

Harry is there any chance of the fans forum being videod and posted somewhere for anyone who cant attend,think all fans would be interested in what the management have to say.

24/3/2023 7:22 am  #4

I honestly cannot see any point of the fan’s forum with the management team, there have been many of these useless waste of time meetings over the years which have only provided the fans to vent their frustrations without any action being taken, because of the strangled hold structure and the so called “Project “which runs this Football Team.

A fans forum with Woolley and Adkins would have been appropriate, but you can’t “Shut the Gate after the horse has bolted”.  I repeat my previous messages, the team was built to fail when the Members Club was incorporated and the existing Tooting and Mitcham United Football Club Ltd was disbanded to create this mess.

What is this meeting going to achieve, it cannot change anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by The Administrator (24/3/2023 7:23 am)

24/3/2023 9:41 am  #5

daniel collins wrote:

Harry is there any chance of the fans forum being videod and posted somewhere for anyone who cant attend,think all fans would be interested in what the management have to say.

It's been organised by the managers (I think) so in truth they'd be the ones too ask.
I will message Steve Reynolds from the Members Club and see if this can be done though.
Not sure how this will be structured and whether questions will be vetted etc.

Personally, I think it is also too late in the season and maybe gearing things up for the next campaign, where ever that may find us.

24/3/2023 10:07 am  #6

I've sent a message about videoing  the meeting, I'll let you all know the answer

24/3/2023 11:41 am  #7

Thanks Harry.

24/3/2023 5:29 pm  #8

At the very least the waffling excuse of the. a chairman of Football Tony Cox should join his management team and  him face the music as well. 

I cannot possibly see the what this meeting will achieve, you fans have all been taken for mugs, please don't give the management team the chance to bottle their way out of this mess, with kind words and the inevitable promise of a great future. 

Remember the team was built to fail no matter what meetings you have!!!!!!!!!!!

24/3/2023 5:42 pm  #9

Well, Well Steve Reynolds is in involved with this forum meeting. This geezer put me through the hoops to  get onto  the forum, and I had to hold back and protect the forum users  due to his email suppliers  having a scam record ! Gary Walker contacted me to  vouch for him and let him join the forum. I sent a message to  SR to  apply again but never heard anything. What a waste of time and space!

This forum meeting goes from bad to  worse. 

24/3/2023 6:03 pm  #10

He used to post under the name Brassneck  Mike

24/3/2023 6:25 pm  #11

The Administrator wrote:

Well, Well Steve Reynolds is in involved with this forum meeting. This geezer put me through the hoops to  get onto  the forum, and I had to hold back and protect the forum users  due to his email suppliers  having a scam record ! Gary Walker contacted me to  vouch for him and let him join the forum. I sent a message to  SR to  apply again but never heard anything. What a waste of time and space!

This forum meeting goes from bad to  worse.

Well for what it's worth I'll vouch for him as well. A voice of reason where there is often none.

Anyway,Sorry I've been told the club has no plans to video the meeting, but Tony Cox will be there....

24/3/2023 6:58 pm  #12

Ah well thats a relief Harry thank god tony cox will be there

24/3/2023 8:31 pm  #13

Hi Dan, thanks for update on Brassneck, I remember his postings, no comment. Steve Harold, Waste of time vouching for SR, I invited him to apply again after Gary Walker vouched for him, but he did not bother to  respond, a  great voice of reason, plus his a Adkins and Woolley apologist!. The situation gets worse.

24/3/2023 8:53 pm  #14

Hi Dan, thanks for update on Brassneck, I remember his postings, no comment. Steve Harold, Waste of time vouching for SR, I invited him to apply again after Gary Walker vouched for him, but he did not bother to  respond, a  great voice of reason, plus his a Adkins and Woolley apologist!. The situation gets worse.

26/3/2023 9:34 am  #15

I unfortunately won't be there on Thursday due to other commitments, but I've been to others and it is usually a waste of everybodys time. I would think the questions would be vetted beforehand and the ones picked will be the ones they think they can answer without too much backlash. I've got a couple of questions that would probably not get on the short list.

1. Ashley Bosah, why do you think you are still in your position as 1st Team Manager when at every other club in the country you would have been removed a long time ago?

2.Has the policy of promoting any cheap, young, inexperienced,  players into the first team, whether they are good enough or not, been abandoned?

26/3/2023 3:46 pm  #16

Andy Mac,
love your questions, I suspect they have already been read or passed on to the recipients. In the bar after training with everyone wanting to  depart, it will be interesting how many turn up! Anyone with the some grey matter between the ears should give this farcical meeting a miss. 

Andy Mac,
I think you should have included the following questions:-
"Why has the team been abandoned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course will all know the answer to  this question.

Since 2000 the Team which was built to  fail, aided and abetted by the Membership Club lead by Woolley and his latest puppet. 

26/3/2023 7:49 pm  #17

Been asked to say that if anyone can't make the fans forum but would like to ask a question please email tmufc@tmunited.org

Alternatively I will be there and will happily ask questions on anyone's behalf, I've seen in another post that Dave has said he would happily do the same as well

30/3/2023 9:09 am  #18

The more I think about the farce of a meeting tonight, the more I think what a waste of time. There will be the Adkins apologist, the poor volunteer fools who have been taken a ride, while blindly carrying on thinking they are part of a football club that does not exist! And to  cap it all, they are going to  listen to a management team who don't have a clue, and have aided and abetted the destruction of a once a giant of non-league football to the depths of park football, and currently play in a pathetic level of football, and are bottom of the pile!  

The irrevocable damage has already been done!

30/3/2023 10:37 am  #19

Mike, I’m worried about you as your posts are becoming far too optimistic 😂

30/3/2023 8:03 pm  #20

Bogend Ant wrote:

Been asked to say that if anyone can't make the fans forum but would like to ask a question please email tmufc@tmunited.org

Alternatively I will be there and will happily ask questions on anyone's behalf, I've seen in another post that Dave has said he would happily do the same as well

Ant thanks for that and you have a PM

30/3/2023 9:21 pm  #21

Ant's having problems logging in tonight, so might not see the message....

31/3/2023 10:54 am  #22

Long time avid fan Stefan asked me to  post his notes which he was going to  raise at last nights farcical meeting. I understand the meeting was exactly as predicted, and clearly no one cares about team team and it's demise to  junior football.

Your incompetence of not listening to the supporters, keeping faith with a failing manager, season after season, and a Chairman who wants what he sees, is an insult to the supporters of this club and their intelligence how this club has been managed and it's too late now to do anything about it, because you would not listen, and failing to listen has been the downfall of this once proud club     

If
I may, the whole matter is a complete disgrace and you all should be ashamed of yourselves running this club down to where it is today, believing the youth is the future of this club
You kept our manager on when he should have gone three seasons ago, along with his entourage

Example, While watching the home match against Southall, I could not help watching our hapless manager Ashley Bosah quietly sitting in his box while his assistant manager Andy Hunt was trying his best to motivate their players. I think it says it all and why this man should go, for he has done absolutely nothing to try and get a striker who can score goals, with decent players who can support him up front. Unless you can score goals, you're not going to win matches and Ashley Bosah has done nothing to achieve that number one priority.

To summarize, No fight, no desire, no hunger, no understanding where it's taking the club, and the consequences of losing trust in supporters because our manager is more concerned about retaining his position above everything else. When a man is blind to his own shortcomings then our chairman should do the right thing and remove him, due to his consistent failure in getting it wrong, time and time again. It's a joke and the supporters are being taken as idiots. It's a farcical situation and I'm ashamed.  Based upon the above, I will not be taking out a season ticket next year, nor will I be coming to home games in the future,

It's quite clearly evident that our manager has a communication problem with the players,  why have so many players have left the club in recent seasons, some good enough to play in this league, the majority not, which has left the club where it is. Too many supporters on the Bog End Fans Forum have been talking the truth but nobody within the club is prepared to listen so the writing is on the wall. The club is going to lose supporters, and is sinking fast. Enough said and thank you for listeningT

Last edited by The Administrator (31/3/2023 10:59 am)

31/3/2023 6:17 pm  #23

Hackbridge Harry wrote:

Ant's having problems logging in tonight, so might not see the message....

That’s ok, it was just a question on who would/could be about tomorrow….however with a very wet day today, more rain forecast tomorrow and a 10:00 pitch inspection, it might not happen anyway….

01/4/2023 7:59 am  #24

I understand there has been one positive outcome from the infamous meeting Thursday, it proves what a bunch of cretins and wasters run the football team. 

01/4/2023 8:41 am  #25

I'm told my 2nd question was asked on Thursday. Does anyone know what the answer was ?

Board footera