“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/4/2023 5:01 am  #1

Toots v Chips

Chipstead are 27 points ahead of us and have won more away games than our total amount of wins.  If SCR and Merstham get one point from their matches (though Merstham have W&H) it is curtains for Tooting.  Though even if all goes well for us our goal differnence the worst of the bunch.

Hells teeth!!!

Last edited by evthedog (10/4/2023 10:22 am)

10/4/2023 10:19 am  #2

Re: Toots v Chips

It's not going to get rained off is it ?

10/4/2023 10:51 am  #3

The forecast doesn't look good. I haven't heard of any pitch inspection as yet.

10/4/2023 10:54 am  #4

Game on

Last edited by Bogend Ant (10/4/2023 10:54 am)

10/4/2023 11:05 am  #5

Cheers Ant. A couple in The Crown or whatever the f**k they call it now and then a festival of sexy football 

10/4/2023 11:37 am  #6

Bogend Ant wrote:

Game on

I’m still a bit cautious after my Raynes Park experience.  I’m not sure about today because of that, and having to leave for work during the game when the most important bit could be towards the end : (

Bog End Ultra wrote:

Cheers Ant. A couple in The Crown or whatever the f**k they call it now and then a festival of sexy football 

Is that still there?  I remember the old Crown going and turning into a restaurant, to be fair on many occasions I’ve made do with the old ‘off licence and admire the Wandle from the road bridge’ sort of approach.  Except for when Andy Harrup had Hogs Back beer in the Hub bar and for decent prices too.  I’ve heard it’s a right rip off these days

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

10/4/2023 11:52 am  #7

The front part of the Crown is still a pub and has Sky Sports, so a better bet than the T&M bar.

10/4/2023 1:30 pm  #8

Bogend Ant wrote:

Game on

I just hope South London hasn’t experienced the mini monsoon the east has just seen.  It’s going to be on and off all day, sunny - black skies - sunny - black skies….very bad.  Just got drenched : (

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

Board footera