“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/5/2023 6:33 pm  #1

Season Ticket Price

Oh boy!

30/5/2023 7:07 pm  #2

Re: Season Ticket Price

Quite mind blowing....

It's as if they really want to undo all the positivity that came from announcing the new management  set up just a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe they have forgotten we got relegated last season....

30/5/2023 7:49 pm  #3

This just about sums up everything that is wrong with the club.
HAVE THE IDIOTS NOT LEARNT ANY LESSONS.

30/5/2023 8:20 pm  #4

It tells you all that you need to know about the gormless morons that run the club.

30/5/2023 8:56 pm  #5

What an insult to all of us. I assume that they expect to get away with charging £10 a go on the gate as well.
Shame that the big hairy man has wasted his genius on designing the season ticket picture. 
​I don't think I'll be advertising this on the unofficial website. 

31/5/2023 6:59 am  #6

You can go and watch Kingstonian for half the admission price by producing our season ticket at the turnstile: WOW! 🤮

And Kingstonian fans can come and watch and experience the excitement of Step 5 football at Imperial Fields on the same deal.  I bet they are all waiting for our fixture list so that they can get down here 😂

31/5/2023 8:42 am  #7

Yet again Tooting shooting themselves in the foot...

With the news of a new management team it's a great opportunity to get fans back on side,

We should be encouraging new fans not putting them off

These prices reflect very badly on our club compared to other clubs in our new league as well as higher up clubs locally to us

The stubborn people at this club will never learn

31/5/2023 9:09 am  #8

I picked a random team from the Combined Counties league that we may end up in, Farnham.  They are charging £99 for a season ticket, £60 for concessions.  Or £7 on the door, £4 for concessions.  Their “local” derby against Camberley saw a crowd of 434.

How can Adkins, together with his cronies, treat the supporters in this way?

31/5/2023 9:41 am  #9

[list=1]
[*]We are not a real Football Club!
[*]Fans taken for a ride since 2005!
[*]Fans taken for idiots or at best naive
[*]Ticket pricing proves what happened last season hasn’t registered at all with the morons!
[*]Who do they think we fans are, the team are one step from park football!
[*]Maybe one step from oblivion!
[*]The morons and cretins have created this situation!
[*]The new management appointments are just a cover up and a get out of jail card!
[*]Where are the apologists now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[*]The project remains on course?
[/list]
The season ticket fiasco just adds to Paul’s deserved  caustic tombstone epitaph of this fallen Football team.
l

Last edited by Mikem (31/5/2023 9:44 am)

31/5/2023 10:32 am  #10

Does the “fully involved with the club” Members Club have anything to say about this kick in nuts for the long suffering supporters?  Or is it confidential?

31/5/2023 12:44 pm  #11

I knew something like this would happen, just like I can see them trying to charge £10 on the gate too.  All that’s going to achieve is the lowest attendances ever.  It’s amazing how brainless this club is…..

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

31/5/2023 3:22 pm  #12

Brain and Dead are the words that come to mind about this load of tossers Bernie

31/5/2023 7:12 pm  #13

daniel collins wrote:

Brain and Dead are the words that come to mind about this load of tossers Bernie

Well, if you look at the season ticket link and scroll down, there’s a link to admission prices - still at £10 and the under 18s being free ties in with the mention on the season ticket page.  This being that an under 18 season isn’t offered as it’s free entry anyway.  If you Google the admission prices, the result comes up with ‘Admission Prices 23/24.JPG’ as part of the description.

This is looking like a pish take of epic proportions.

01/6/2023 11:17 am  #14

Taking the piss is an understatement, plus the lump of jelly between the ears of those responsible for the disaster of the football team proves what a bunch of imbeciles they are! Only an idiot would pay this amount to watch what is basically park football. Still, forgot it’s all part of the fat controller’s project.

01/6/2023 1:17 pm  #15

Mikem wrote:

Taking the piss is an understatement, plus the lump of jelly between the ears of those responsible for the disaster of the football team proves what a bunch of imbeciles they are! Only an idiot would pay this amount to watch what is basically park football. Still, forgot it’s all part of the fat controller’s project.

It’s just completely mindless.  Nobody is going to wear that.  We’re talking double figures being the norm with this ticket structure in…..and even then most of those will be concessions I reckon (and of course a few more after half time which won’t be counted).  Talk about the club shooting itself in the foot.  Even visiting teams will look at that and think “nah”.  Again this club engineering the team to destruction, the management situation looks a token gesture, especially with AB still there.

Last edited by BernieTheBolt (01/6/2023 1:18 pm)

01/6/2023 8:24 pm  #16

Hi bernie the bolt i agree with you i think the management situation is a token gesture,the fact thet adkins has kept the prices as they were is a big slap in the face to the supporters,
just goes to show what he thinks about the support we have.
Im sorry but the man is a money grabbing tosspot who will never change and also we all know the adkins bum lickers will back him up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01/6/2023 9:53 pm  #17

Abbey Rangers FC Admission prices last season.

Admission Prices 2022-23
First Team
Adults: £7
Seniors / Concessions: £4
Under 18s: FREE

All tickets available at the gate

This is the right cost for our new league next season. Nick Riley Chairman of Abbey is a brilliant man. He coached my son for 2 years and I coached there. Tooting fans will love their day out at Abbey. Lovely friendly people with a large hall space and nice bar.
They are a little old fashion at Abbey and actually have clean toilets.

Last edited by Gary Walker (01/6/2023 10:16 pm)

01/6/2023 11:16 pm  #18

Gary Walker wrote:

Abbey Rangers FC Admission prices last season.

Admission Prices 2022-23
First Team
Adults: £7
Seniors / Concessions: £4
Under 18s: FREE

All tickets available at the gate

This is the right cost for our new league next season. Nick Riley Chairman of Abbey is a brilliant man. He coached my son for 2 years and I coached there. Tooting fans will love their day out at Abbey. Lovely friendly people with a large hall space and nice bar.
They are a little old fashion at Abbey and actually have clean toilets.

There will be more people having a good day out at Abbey than at T&M.  Nobody will go to Imperial Fields next season….

02/6/2023 7:29 am  #19

Hope your right Bernie i also hope the gates at imperial fields are down and adkins loses loads of money that way he might actually think of selling up and we can see the back of the fat controller.

02/6/2023 8:09 am  #20

Just heard the news of Nick Riley's battle with Cancer. Get well soon Nick!

Last edited by Gary Walker (02/6/2023 10:20 am)

03/6/2023 1:53 am  #21

Gary Walker wrote:

Hello Gary, didn’t spot the edit before now - when I spotted this in the morning I thought you meant Nick Shaw - as we were taking about the club.  Wishing the best to Nick Riley and that treatment responds well and is as effect-free as can be.

As for the others, I’ve thought of a new banner I could make - but I don’t know if anyone appropriate would see it as I’d only go to away games.  Takes the line of this:

Woolley
Adkins
Cox
Shaw

And OFF to the right, so sounds like whacks off…….that’s about right for those clowns

03/6/2023 10:32 am  #22

Just checked all the admission prices in our division of the combined counties cheapes being Alton fc at £6
and £4 and sandhurst the same, majority are £8 and £4 some at £7 and £4. so Tooting are the most at £10 
and £5. So as already mentioned step 5 football at step 4 prices,and whats more our season ticket prices are way above any other teams ( piss take or what Adkins )

03/6/2023 11:07 am  #23

BernieTheBolt wrote:

Gary Walker wrote:

Hello Gary, didn’t spot the edit before now - when I spotted this in the morning I thought you meant Nick Shaw - as we were taking about the club.  Wishing the best to Nick Riley and that treatment responds well and is as effect-free as can be.

As for the others, I’ve thought of a new banner I could make - but I don’t know if anyone appropriate would see it as I’d only go to away games.  Takes the line of this:

Woolley
Adkins
Cox
Shaw

And OFF to the right, so sounds like whacks off…….that’s about right for those clowns

Yeah sorry I edited my post after Stan rang me.

03/6/2023 2:35 pm  #24

daniel collins wrote:

Just checked all the admission prices in our division of the combined counties cheapes being Alton fc at £6
and £4 and sandhurst the same, majority are £8 and £4 some at £7 and £4. so Tooting are the most at £10 
and £5. So as already mentioned step 5 football at step 4 prices,and whats more our season ticket prices are way above any other teams ( piss take or what Adkins )

It just says it all, and that’s going to put off a load of other teams visiting our place.  We should really be £7 and £4 like Abbey Rangers, it’s the middle ground of the prices and seems a sensible amount. 

I still can’t believe the club have had the bare faced audacity to do this.  They really have no shame.

Gary Walker wrote:

Yeah sorry I edited my post after Stan rang me.

I see what you mean Gary!

04/6/2023 9:08 am  #25

The number of views on the above subject may well exceed the number of fans at Imperial Fields for the whole of next season!

Board footera