“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/7/2023 2:33 pm  #1

Hold me close don't let me go

https://youtu.be/9G2lqY3Nuk0

Last edited by Gary Walker (04/7/2023 11:08 am)

01/7/2023 2:44 pm  #2

Re: Hold me close don't let me go

Oh bore off. If you'd have bothered to say you'd see even though the team is full of mainly trialists we've played some pretty good football.

Enjoy your time at B&Q.

01/7/2023 3:09 pm  #3

I hope that you are wrong Gary.  Maybe many ‘seasoned’ experienced players are on their holidays and Jamie is looking to see if there is any real talent hidden in the yoof.

But really, what experienced player would drop down to this gutter level football without being offered some serious cash? 

But you reporting that that useless clueless failure Ashley was there also is deeply worrying.

01/7/2023 3:59 pm  #4

Gary listen please to what ev says jamie is a smokecreen  steve adkins is a clever git he is hoping that usuing jamies name will bring the punters flooding back unfortunatly ashley still has his sticky fingers all over this crap so dont be fooled about whats going on adkins is still at his dodgy agenda the only way out for us ie to get get rid of this piece of crap owner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

01/7/2023 5:32 pm  #5

If Coleman turns up in two weeks time because he's been on holiday are you gonna come back Gary?

Admittedly I'm not the longest serving supporter. I've neither had a season ticket for T&M or another team. Giving up after minutes of the first pre season game is ridiculous though.

I'll also add that Ash was there. He didn't approach the first team dugout and only appeared to adjust the VEO camera that films the games.

02/7/2023 12:47 am  #6

Lol.

02/7/2023 9:39 am  #7

Ok Gary you have had your say, for someone who has supported the club for over 50 years i understand your views but now is the time to step aside and let those who wish to continue supporting do so.
If you have finished with the club and this is not the first time you have said this please leave the building. 

02/7/2023 11:04 am  #8

Carshalton Boy wrote:

Ok Gary you have had your say, for someone who has supported the club for over 50 years i understand your views but now is the time to step aside and let those who wish to continue supporting do so.
If you have finished with the club and this is not the first time you have said this please leave the building. 

Agreed

Remember the lob at Tonbridge

04/7/2023 4:51 pm  #9

I heard first hand from a supporter that attended the (whole) game that the Tooting side (mostly kids and occasional trialists) bossed the first half. 

Also that the sadly missed (🤣🤣🤣🤣) ex Manager went nowhere near 'Bizzy' and the home team dug out throughout the game.

Give Bizzy a chance chaps, he's still got to get a proper squad together and I'm sure that last Saturday was just the first step in the process by weeding out the wannabees and chancers.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

04/7/2023 5:30 pm  #10

04/7/2023 7:28 pm  #11

I can’t find the date on that but I’m guessing it’s the promotion run in 2017.  It certainly looks familiar. 

I’d be interested to see if/how the £10 tickets align with the playing budget.  I can see that being a bit ropey to be honest.  If we start getting to attendances of around 50 it won’t work.  Better to reduce to £7 and get 150 instead, and no, those estimates aren’t pie in the sky, it’s the sort of thing Step 5 pulls in.

Last edited by BernieTheBolt (04/7/2023 7:30 pm)

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

04/7/2023 7:39 pm  #12

BernieTheBolt wrote:

I can’t find the date on that but I’m guessing it’s the promotion run in 2017.  It certainly looks familiar. 

I’d be interested to see if/how the £10 tickets align with the playing budget.  I can see that being a bit ropey to be honest.  If we start getting to attendances of around 50 it won’t work.  Better to reduce to £7 and get 150 instead, and no, those estimates aren’t pie in the sky, it’s the sort of thing Step 5 pulls in.

I think the worry is that it's only a pound more to watch Carshalton in the Isthmian Premier. It will be interesting to see what the first few games bring in supporter wise.
Did anyone see Danny Bassett is back at the Robins and Marcus Barrington ?

Last edited by Gary Walker (04/7/2023 8:44 pm)

Board footera