“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/7/2023 5:03 pm  #1

Tooting 5 Banstead 1

That's more like it. Sol returns and all is well.
I couldn't make the game busy harvesting.  Thank you to the Official Tooting Twitter for my personal updates.
Get in. Just what we needed. Opposition not important.  We just need to start winning games of football.

09/7/2023 7:25 am  #2

Re: Tooting 5 Banstead 1

Played well. Alex penfold played. So 2 old hands at the back.we had a ginger guy in midfield,Warren I believe. I was impressed with him. Didn't really follow 2nd half because man next to me collapsed. Thanks to staff and some players reacted quickly. Well done Phil who stayed and talked to him. Took ages for ambulance to come,they were very busy. Hope he's ok.

09/7/2023 9:57 am  #3

casey wrote:

Played well. Alex penfold played. So 2 old hands at the back.we had a ginger guy in midfield,Warren I believe. I was impressed with him. Didn't really follow 2nd half because man next to me collapsed. Thanks to staff and some players reacted quickly. Well done Phil who stayed and talked to him. Took ages for ambulance to come,they were very busy. Hope he's ok.

Alex Penfold ? There is a name from the past. He has always wanted to play for Tooting and is the sort of character we need this season to run through brick walls for the club. I really hope he signs his a great lad.

11/7/2023 10:53 am  #4

Can anyone add names of goal scorers to Sol Patterson Bohner's in our 5-1 victory over Banstead?

11/7/2023 12:52 pm  #5

casey wrote:

The guy was Peter, he's injured his knee and has a sore neck but fine. Came back Sunday to collect his car. Recoperating at home. He emailed club to thank all.

11/7/2023 1:14 pm  #6

Edgeoftheb ox wrote:

Can anyone add names of goal scorers to Sol Patterson Bohner's in our 5-1 victory over Banstead?

Penfold scored the penalty.
The guy that got the hattrick (and one v Bagshot I believe) is Hussein Siklawi

Last edited by Poddington (11/7/2023 4:14 pm)

11/7/2023 4:17 pm  #7

Many thanks Poddington

Board footera