“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/11/2023 9:48 am  #1

....and it's all gone quiet over....here?

Appreciate it was 96.64% gloom and doom on here last season but many more posts/views/ opinions.

Appreciate the season started well but might be now heading for distinctly average (50/50 making the playoffs?) but I'm a bit surprised how quiet it is on here now?

Any general summaries on the season so far? What do we need to improve?

17/11/2023 9:31 pm  #2

Re: ....and it's all gone quiet over....here?

We need to try and keep a settled starting eleven but that goes for just about every team in the world with the possible exception of Man City. Finding Brennan a new job where he's available every game would also help.

18/11/2023 11:46 am  #3

Re: ....and it's all gone quiet over....here?

That happens on any football club forum, when there's more to moan about you get more opinion and comment.
As for this season, as Chris says, a more settled squad would help us, I suppose Jamie is still trying to improve our team so a few comings and goings is inevitable. I see a new centre back has arrived, hopefully he can help stop silly goals still being conceded.

Now we know the Combined Counties is better than we thought it would be, being mid table in November should not be too much of a surprise, if we finish there in April it should not be seen as a failure, if we are competing for playoffs that would be a bonus.

Board footera