“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/3/2024 7:57 pm  #1

Dulwich Hamlet FC

2973 people watched Dulwich win 2 nil at home to Lewis today.
Incredible amount of people to watch a Isthmian Premier match.

16/3/2024 8:46 pm  #2

Re: Dulwich Hamlet FC

And they are knocking on the door of the playoffs Gary.  That’s ambition for you.

Last edited by evthedog (16/3/2024 8:47 pm)

17/3/2024 12:44 am  #3

Re: Dulwich Hamlet FC

I was having a cup of coffee with my builder friend over the allotment the other day. We was discussing what a waste of opportunity the current Tooting stadium is currently. Steve could build a extension on the side of the gym and build a spa. A steam room, a sauna and a modest dip pool. Which is just big enough for a fat boy to soak his body in 6 ft of freezing water. David Loyds is charging £200 a month for their gym and spa membership. Obviously the gym would have to reopen with fresh equipment. If you could get the right reception staff who are paid a salary plus commission to sign people up. Your onto a winner. Even if you charge £100 a month to start. All the builders would come in the evening and the mothers after dropping the kids to school. Instead of having a soft play area. You could have a drop off your infant zone up stairs while mummy or daddy uses the gym and spar. You could try again to sell food during the day once the gym was up and running. As you enter the stadium there is a large amount of car parking spaces available.  Put some newly new vans for sale during the day. A build a small office or a hut. Have tributes bands playing every week. They only cost around £1500 a night. You could easily make money on the ticket sales and drink. Tooting and Mitcham has so much space. So much. Honestly it should be making millions and we should be at least in the Conference South by now. Anyway his banned me for talking anything to do with Tooting and Mitcham now. But I did enjoy that morning dreaming of better days for Tooting. Oh well . Back to my cucumbers and Tomatoes.  I feel its going to be a good harvest this year. So much so I just bought another plot which will keep me busy.

Last edited by Gary Walker (17/3/2024 12:45 am)

Board footera