
Offline

Stefan provides his views on the Eversley game
For anybody attending today’s home match against Eversley & California and viewed the team sheet,
a brave manager set himself up to be taken to task if his players failed to provide the result which
all Tooting supporters were expecting against a team languishing at the bottom of the table.
And I must admit, I feel we were all pleasantly surprised in how well the team performed to a man,
vindicating that the manager knew his players and who had faith in their individual abilities.
It was a completely different side that the supporters were expecting with key players left out for reasons
only management can comment on.
Yes, we will come across better teams in this league as it’s been proven this season, but based upon what
we saw, the young players drafted into the side gave their best, and you can’t ask anymore than that.
You can only play with what you have, and nobody disappointed although I would have liked to see
a little more from our No.9 today.
I do believe on today’s performance the fight is there to push on up. We must. Our supporters
expect no less than a place in the league playoff. I do and so do our suffering supporters.
So well done JB. You surprised us with your selection, but you proved to those who were watching that
somebody knows more than most, and it was played out on the pitch today, with an excellent No.10
performance by our player of the match – William Efambe, closely followed by AS who’s passing made
the difference today. Hopefully with ES and MO back in the side, greater things to come, I hope.
Let’s continue where we left off today, against Godalming at home this coming Tuesday night.
Well done Tooting. You have restored a little more faith when it was beginning to stutter and faulter.
Offline
Well reported Stefan ! The only Way Is UP !!!