“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/3/2014 2:22 pm  #1

I'll drop a T&M mug in tonight

A car mechanic who is also racing driver has been revealed as the winner of £107.9m on the Euromillions lottery.
Neil Trotter, 41, of Coulsdon, South London, who runs a repair garage in Mitcham called Chameleon Coachworks, scooped the jackpot on Friday.

Neil has heard the mighty roar of the Bog Enders while working away at his garage on a Saturday afternoon because it is only 10 minutes walk from the ground (and about 500 yards from my house).
So he must have a close affinity to the club - surely.

How do you like the sound of:      'The Neil Trotter Stand'

18/3/2014 2:53 pm  #2

Re: I'll drop a T&M mug in tonight

And when we get our second stand, it can be called 'Del-Boy'.
Live the dream Bondy!

18/3/2014 8:03 pm  #3

It was a 2nd stand I was suggesting Benchy.
We already have The Billy Smith stand.  I was thinkig big with Neil's loose change.

19/3/2014 3:38 pm  #4

Surely we can really push the boat out and have the newly name Neil Trotter way from the main road up to the stadium or for an extra couple of million ditch the knk stadium and have trotters fields (has a ring to it).

20/3/2014 2:14 pm  #5

I was trying to get an anagram of Neil Trotter with something like 'Terror talent' but fell agonisingly short.

I did however come up with 'Rotten tiler' so even if he is stinking rich don't get him to decorate your bathroom !!

21/3/2014 4:23 pm  #6

I know somebody who knows somebody who knows him - you know how it goes - Apparently there's only two chances of getting any support/cash out of him i.e. :--  
1) Absolutely no chance
&
2) Twice the square root of bugger all chance !! 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

21/3/2014 4:33 pm  #7

Blimey ! sounds like you two are related DeePee.

21/3/2014 5:48 pm  #8

'The DeePee Stand' it will have to be then.   Is the cheque in the post Dave?

Good luck tomorrow. Another 3 points please to cement our 8th to 11th position (those with games in hand dropping points - as expected)
Sorry, can't make it.  I'm subject to a 3 line whip from Mrs Bondy to attend a champagne tea 80th family birthday bash.   I'll be there in spirit though.

23/3/2014 7:20 pm  #9

Thank you 59er.  And it's (still) all my own hair you know!

Although I don't do the mobile wrist twitch nonsense at 4.50 yesterday afternoon I can assure you that at 4.50 yesterday afternoon, under the pretense of taking photos with Mrs B's new ipaddy thingey, I was in fact checking for our scores.
And I was bowled over.  Another fantastic away win!!!!   Well done Craig & the lads.

The bubbly certainly flowed.  Down my chin & down the shirt front.
Perhaps our result rendered me a little tired and emotional.

Merstham next in the sights. 3 points above us, a good win this weekend and with games in hand.
But..........

Board footera