“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/5/2014 6:23 am  #1

More great Player news from Craig

Just received a message from TJ agreeing terms and Billy Marshall has also after returning from Australia.  Jordan Cheadle, Harry Knock, Francis Quarm and Harvey Cheadle have too. TJ will be better for last season. He had a whirlwind season scoring a hat trick on his debut against Corinthian Casuals and then unfortunately suffering from an injury. He shows us in training what he is capable of every session and I'm excited at the prospect of him starting more games this season. Billy Marshall has been successful at this level in the past and but for injuries I'm sure he would be playing a step or two higher. Another player comfortable across the midfield and up top, he has experience of being involved with us at the end of last season which will help his integration. Cheads was an important signing to make. I felt he has improved a lot since making that centre back position his own and his threat from set pieces is like no other in this league. This is an important season for him to show everyone last season wasn't just a one off. Harry Knock was unfortunate at the start of last season getting injured. The level of desire he showed in getting back fit was deserving of the vice captaincy role we gave him and he is another player for which this season is a chance to show what he is capable of. 
Tanns

Last edited by Andy Harrup (29/5/2014 6:29 am)

29/5/2014 1:26 pm  #2

Re: More great Player news from Craig

The player information just gets better and better, keep it up Craig, just can not wait for the friendlies.

It says a lot for Craig and Adam that so many players are keen to sign up again. Do they also feel next season might be something to enjoy even more than last?

Last edited by alanj (29/5/2014 1:29 pm)

29/5/2014 1:56 pm  #3

Let's start praying now

One thing that has struck me though, are the current players very loyal and not greedy

Or has the playing budget been increased?

29/5/2014 3:39 pm  #4

I feel we are now getting the benefit of the wisdom of choosing a manager, who not only knows this league, but has also played with a lot of these guys. Well done Steve.

29/5/2014 5:37 pm  #5

See Craigs message to Supporters - promotion!  

Board footera