“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/9/2014 8:29 pm  #1

Coach to Bishops Stortford

I can confirm that the Members Club will be arranging a players' coach to Bishops Stortford on 27 September and places will be available on the coach for supporters who wish to travel.

Details are still to be finalised however it is expected  that the coach will depart from the KNK Stadium at approx 11.00am. The cost is likely to be in the region of £16.

Bookings will be taken in the club shop before tomorrow evening's game v Whitstable Town and I will also be around at Corinthian Casuals this coming Saturday if anyone wants to book then.

16/9/2014 7:32 am  #2

Re: Coach to Bishops Stortford

We'll be there Gary...

Two seats please Tim....

16/9/2014 3:34 pm  #3

Sorted Harry

If anyone else is interested in booking I can confirm details as follows;

Dept KNK Stadium at 11.00
Dept Bishops Stortford FC 17.30/18.00
Cost:
Adults £16 (reduced to £13 for anyone in the Members Club provided they have renewed their membership for this season on or before the day of the game)
Under 16s £4 (must be accompanied by an adult)

22/9/2014 10:42 pm  #4

The coach for our trip to Bishops Stortford is now fully booked so please do not simply turn up on the morning and expect to get on if you have not already booked.

If anyone who has booked is unable to make it for any reason then please let me know asap rather than simply failing to show.

A reminder to those that have booked that we shall be leaving at 11.00am and assuming all of the players are on time, won't be hanging around  for any stragglers

23/9/2014 1:13 pm  #5

Tim, has a certain member of our squad been shown how to tell the time as his track record so far is far from good!

23/9/2014 3:15 pm  #6

Alanj - you have a pm ! 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

23/9/2014 5:12 pm  #7

Have sent a reply.

23/9/2014 5:59 pm  #8

Have replied to you reply - better stop now then ! 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

Board footera