“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/9/2014 7:44 am  #1

Cup memories from the past

Ted Murphy & Brian Bennett at St Pancras Station.  I didn't know that the Forest replay was postponed.

26/9/2014 11:22 am  #2

Re: Cup memories from the past

What a great picture Roger, any more like that you can point me towards for the programme (bearing possible copyrights etc in mind)

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

26/9/2014 12:28 pm  #3

Just found it by accident as I was trying to find a picture of Dave Flint!  It comes from the Daily Mail website and its a photo montage of footballers on trains!

26/9/2014 1:30 pm  #4

I've got a great old photo you can have Dee Pee, it's of Tooting taking an orthodox long corner...............it is also in Black & White !!!!!!!! Somebody like Ian Bullock or Eddie Epps might be able to confirm its authenticity.

26/9/2014 1:55 pm  #5

I remember - it was against Old Crustacean Wanderers - who won the header and promptly went up the other end and scored!

27/9/2014 7:04 am  #6

I believe the Forest replay was originally scheduled for the Wednesday but was postponed during  to the weather and was actually played in the end the following Saturday afternoon. I'm sure Chris Jackson will be able to confirm as I know he attended both games

Board footera