“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/10/2014 4:38 pm  #1

GUERNSEY.

I heard on the weather this morning that the tail end of a bad storm is coming our way tonight and tomorrow, just hoping that it does not have an adverse affect on the flight`s, the sooner we rid ourselves of this unsatisfactory losing run the better, what better time to start than tomorrow!

20/10/2014 9:17 pm  #2

Re: GUERNSEY.

That is a shame, if we get the right result, it takes some of the gloss off it.

20/10/2014 10:28 pm  #3

It looks to be dry and a bit calmer in the soft South by kick off time tomorrow night
But yes, they do need to be able to get here -  safely.

I'm sure most of us have rough flight memories but doubt many would fancy a flight on a relatively small aircraft in crazy winds, however short the flight.

21/10/2014 9:56 am  #4

Music to my ears.  I'm not against short corners, but I am when we are so predictable that we do them ALL the time.  It would be great to set up for a short corner, but then put it straight into the mixer.  As long as the rest of the team knows whats coming!

21/10/2014 10:00 am  #5

Are we back up to full strength in the ranks.

There is no doubt abouut it, that certain players have been missed due to injury.

21/10/2014 3:00 pm  #6

I feel we owe them a vote of thanks for still having the courage to come, especially considering the depleted squad, this could have been a good reason to cancel and await a better time when they would probably have a stronger squad.
Well done Guernsey

21/10/2014 3:06 pm  #7

No wonder Gary with the noise of those engines desperately straining to build up enough power to lift you off the ground!

21/10/2014 3:40 pm  #8

Now, now you two!!

Gary you last word, embarrassing, if we lose this it will indeed be embarassing, if as we are led to believe many first team players cannot make the journey.

21/10/2014 5:43 pm  #9

Just watched that video with the Saint like and ever patient Mrs Bondy.
She loved it  - obviously.
Quality Gary

Board footera