“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/11/2014 1:57 pm  #1

The Bog End on Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/thebogend (click here)

Get uploading your match day pics and tales from The Bog End!...

..and click 'LIKE'...

Last edited by The Administrator (03/11/2014 2:01 pm)

03/11/2014 5:15 pm  #2

Re: The Bog End on Facebook?

Great fb page been to the last three home games after giving up my season ticket at chelsea.used to go to sandy 30 years ago going trough the turnstiles with Albert taking the money having a burger from the hut served by Roy (did they boil them burgers haha)
Watching the the first half at the bog end then we watch the second half from the stands can't believe still so many old fans that still go real football people who are the real fabric of our great game think I will invest in a season ticket next year.
Great forum ps excuse the the grammar I went to east fields

03/11/2014 5:19 pm  #3

Nice to have you BIGGSY!... welcome... you'll love it here... things are really picking up...

...and a season ticket to boot!... NICE ONE! ...

03/11/2014 5:56 pm  #4

Cheers admin great forum up the terrors

03/11/2014 9:30 pm  #5

You will have to excuse me but when I went to Western we were lucky to come away being able to reed and rite 
Sorry for being a dinosaur but how does Facebook work, and yes  I am serious.

PS. Welcome Biggsy, you will find we do not   have any overpaid prima donnas here, just good honest players who want to wear the black and white stripes.
You will be more than welcome to our somewhat smaller family, when compared to Sandy Lane, but the whole experience at this level can not be beaten, and the fans are second to none.

Last edited by alanj (03/11/2014 9:31 pm)

03/11/2014 9:39 pm  #6

Cheers guys saw so many old faces at the ground last week remember them from the early 80s

03/11/2014 9:42 pm  #7

Graham

03/11/2014 9:45 pm  #8

Just tried Gary but apparently they already have somebody using my name, I do not understand how that works, perhaps my dad had a bike?

03/11/2014 10:01 pm  #9

Cheers Gary, just signed on, but I did not like to give all my bank details and passwords, but if that is what it takes

03/11/2014 10:31 pm  #10

We reached 212 people in less than half a day and got liked 49 times, this is the power of Facebook... I have made contact with the Czech Club and hopefully we can start to get a bit more of a Cult following from those guys to which we will reciprocate and this way we can get the name out there... 

04/11/2014 6:41 am  #11

It is a better Facebook page than the old one which had nothing on it.  Well done in setting it up, it looks really good.  But I would make one modification:  add United to Tooting and Mitcham as there are now two teams sharing the Tooting and Mitcham name as you all know.

Ernest Bevan was the only school that counted!

04/11/2014 11:15 am  #12

Biggsy, me and you have lots in common. I used to go to Sandy Lane from the early 70's onwards then became a Chelsea season ticket holder, I gave it up after going to see The Blues become London's first ever Champions of Europe in Munich. I'm another Eastfields old boy, left in '75.

Bolty, keep up the good work. Nice touch with the poppy wreath. Fantastic discovery with the Prague club. Sterling work mate and much appreciated.

Alanj, like you Idon't know my facebook from my elbow. Don't want to either, if I went on it Harry would just have another platform from which to cyber-bully me from.

Last edited by Bog End Ultra (04/11/2014 11:25 am)

04/11/2014 2:34 pm  #13

Hi! Gary, you were right about giving all my personal details, somebody has just emptied all my bank accounts

Thank god I have a season ticket so I can still get their tonight 

Now where are the grand  childrens piggy banks?

04/11/2014 2:46 pm  #14

411 people reached via Facebook page in 24 hours and now 72 followers there too.

Still looking for our 100th Registered user here!

Good work from the Bog End chaps!...

04/11/2014 3:07 pm  #15

Thanks BEU, much appreciated... 

05/11/2014 5:22 pm  #16

Bog End Ultra wrote:

Biggsy, me and you have lots in common. I used to go to Sandy Lane from the early 70's onwards then became a Chelsea season ticket holder, I gave it up after going to see The Blues become London's first ever Champions of Europe in Munich. I'm another Eastfields old boy, left in '75.

Bolty, keep up the good work. Nice touch with the poppy wreath. Fantastic discovery with the Prague club. Sterling work mate and much appreciated.

Alanj, like you Idon't know my facebook from my elbow. Don't want to either, if I went on it Harry would just have another platform from which to cyber-bully me from.

Poo Pants.....

Board footera