“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/11/2014 9:39 am  #1

Jordan Clarke

Jordan has been released.

06/11/2014 10:13 am  #2

Re: Jordan Clarke

Its a shame.  Yes, he was a little bit one dimensional, but I thought he added a good balance to the team, especially when we were playing one up.  But unfortuantely, when you have a limited budget and limited squad places available, some sacrifieces have to be made.  I'm sure he'll do well elsewhere.

06/11/2014 11:47 am  #3

He is a good player and did the job perfectly but I can understand why craig as let him go, before frankie came back and we were playing Dan up top on his own he did well in the pocket behind him but he was a little bit predictable and looking for the glorious dribble, I'm sure he will be snapped up and wish him all the best

I was lost but now im found

07/11/2014 1:30 pm  #4

Now at Carshalton

07/11/2014 1:55 pm  #5

Sign of desperation?
He was never a favourite with me, too selfish.

07/11/2014 2:59 pm  #6

alanj wrote:

Sign of desperation?
He was never a favourite with me, too selfish.

Maybe someone at Carshalton will teach him when to pass. He reminded me a lot of the type of player we had under Forzoni/Martin/Simpson, I call them'Playstation players' wanting to do it all themselves. Having said that, I thought Jordan Clarke was better than any of those and if he learns when to release the bloody thing could become a very good player indeed. When have we got vthe Robins at home ? New Years  Day isn't it ? He couldn't. could he ?

Board footera