“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/1/2015 5:37 pm  #1

Burgess Hill

If Bradford can beat Chelsea, what about us beating B H?? Anythings possible

29/1/2015 8:05 pm  #2

Re: Burgess Hill

We beat Bishops Stortford in the cup so we've proved we can beat so called better teams! Roll on Saturday!

29/1/2015 8:26 pm  #3

They are there for the taking!

29/1/2015 9:44 pm  #4

After our early season performance at their place where a blatant penalty decision, which was not seen by the referee`s labrador, was not give they like us play football and given how much better we are against teams like that, hopefully we should be in for a good game, and who knows perhaps a shock is in store.
Roll on Saturday

30/1/2015 1:42 am  #5

Don't ask me why, but I've got a really good feeling about Saturdays game

30/1/2015 8:36 am  #6

One of Burgess Hill's coaching staff is a geezer called John Rattle, a Mitcham boy through and through, Cranmer Middle School old boy, ex Caesars Walk resident and former first XI captain of Mitcham Cricket Club. You'll see him barking out instructions from their technical area tomorrow, nice bloke actually but I hope ' the Rattler ' gets his come uppance tomorrow.

COME ON TOOTING !

30/1/2015 8:52 am  #7

Trust you to know the "posh one" you certainly moved in illustrious circles in your youth, until you found Sandy Lane

30/1/2015 9:00 am  #8

If we can't beat Walton Casuals, East Grinstead, Redhill, and Ramsgate(away), how are we going to beat the leaders, the unbeaten leaders, the leader's that will win the league by a country mile?.
Saying that with Saturn, Jupiter and Venus crossing paths about tea time tomorrow and having trod in dogs doings on the way to work this morning which is supppose to be lucky and having dreamed of a team I do not like very much getting thrashed it's possiable (although that team could have been Tottenham gettingh the thrashing). Maybe, just maybe it could be a super, super day in the making, Tooting win and spurs thrashed, oh lord please make by dream come true!

30/1/2015 9:23 am  #9

Routemaster wrote:

and having trod in dogs doings on the way to work this morning which is supppose to be lucky

That's puzzled me all my life that one ! treading in dog Rubbish is lucky !?!?!? it's a bit like saying getting lung cancer is good for your health !

30/1/2015 9:35 am  #10

Back in the day, Enfield were the all conquering team, and one year they ran away with the league with over 100 points and only lost 2 games all season.  HOWEVER, we turned them over 5-0 with a hat trick from Ronnie Howell.

30/1/2015 12:12 pm  #11

Now we have Frankie and Danny to perform the same job Endo,

hopefully

30/1/2015 4:08 pm  #12

Venus will indeed be visible around tea tomorrow, in the western sky just after Sunset so we'll probably have a good view from top of main stand by 5.00 if the sky is clear!

Board footera