“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/1/2020 5:24 pm  #1

Didi leaves Tooting

Didi has anounced that he has left Tooting on Twitter. Didi scored 10 and gave 11 goal assist. Thanks for your efforts Didi and all the best for the furture.
If I was a betting man I think he will end up at SouthPark with Omari.

16/1/2020 12:53 pm  #2

Re: Didi leaves Tooting

Bit of a shame.  From all reports, we just aren't scoring the goals that our overall play has warranted.  So to lose our 2nd top scorer is not good news.

Its never clear whether he doesn't figure in Ashley's plans or whether he has had a better offer from elsewhere.  Or has there be a a dressing room bust up.

17/1/2020 6:06 pm  #3

No official comms from the club, right? Correct me if wrong. 

All seems a bit sudden and weird. A falling out perhaps? 

I noticed him on the bench against Uxbridge and automatically assumed an injury. In my mind he's a definite starter for us.

Be interested to understand more here. To my mind this is the first firm starter (at least in my mind) that has left us this season. Otherwise we seem to have a strong, together first team (and squad) who are contributing to our success so far.  

24/1/2020 6:15 pm  #4

This remains a mystery to me.

Were there any unofficial or official comms? He’s a big miss imo

24/1/2020 10:42 pm  #5

I believe the issue was due to a falling out over game time. Which if true I fully understand. A fit "Didi" is a sure fire starter for me and he is too good to warm the bench up.

25/1/2020 10:17 pm  #6

He scored today for East Grinstead Town having started the game.
How we could have done with him today

Board footera