“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/6/2020 10:45 am  #1

100 Club - 2020/21 Season

All,

Huge thanks for your support over recent seasons raising funds through the 100 Club.

I’m hoping that we’re not all suffering from Crowd Funding fatigue and you still find yourselves able and inclined to support the cause once again (see form below). I know this is a big ask for everyone in the current circumstances.

Even if you are not in a position to invest in a number or two this year, I hope you can all help to tell friends and family about the scheme and encourage them to join the cause. The 100 Club has raised approximately £2.5k for the club over the past three seasons and I’m hoping that it will continue to play a further significant part in our fundraising efforts for the forthcoming season.

Don’t forget – you can join forces in your own syndicates to buy numbers if that suits you best.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Graham

2020/21 100 Club Draw

By signing up for the 100 Club you will be helping the club raise extra funds for the 2020/21 season.  From just £20 you can be entered into 8 monthly draws to win cash prizes of £50 and £30 plus a chance to win the bumper £250 Christmas and End of Season draws.

£20 will buy you one number, £50 buys 3 numbers and £90 gets you a bargain 6 numbers. You can pay up front by cheque, cash or by bank transfer.

If you are paying by cheque or through a bank transfer, please complete the form below and either hand it to me (or another club official) on a match day, at a club event or email a copy to tmufc100@gmail.com . Numbers will be confirmed once payment is received in the 100 Club’s account - Sort Code 40-20-09 Act No 21608517

Good Luck

Graham Newsom
TMUFC 100 Club Promoter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish to join the TMUFC 100 Club 2020/21 and purchase (tick as appropriate):
□    1 number  - £20
□    3 numbers - £50
□    6 numbers - £90
[list=a]
[*]I enclose a cheque for £ …..……. made payable to ‘Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC 100 Club’
[*]I have made a bank transfer for £ …………
[*]I enclose cash £ ……….
[/list]

Name:               ___________________________________________________________________
Address:            ___________________________________________________________________
Email Address:  ___________________________________________________________________
Phone Number: ___________________________________________________________________

Last edited by 59robbery (20/6/2020 10:47 am)

Board footera