“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/4/2022 7:47 pm  #1

John Kirk's view of Today's game

John has sent me a email tonight asking me to post this for him on the forum.  John is having trouble registering on here.
Grateful if you could put this on the Forum
All the best John

Let’s start off with the good stuff. What  an absolute pleasure to see Dean Hamlin’s final appearance in Black and White today, almost capped off by a swan song goal with a rasper against the bar near the end. A great send off from the club, the players , and the fans, and a final win 3-1 against a Staines side, who are admittedly, in total disarray (there but for the grace of God or A..... go Tooting).

There hasn’t been much else good to write about all season. The weaknesses so apparent from the very first game at Westfield haven’t been addressed and Tooting have let player after player leave and matches drift away 0-1 so many times. How we moaned at Danny Williams missing the odd sitter and how we wish he was back doing that now. Immense credit goes to Mark Waters and Nathan Daly for sticking it out all the way through, and at least Billy Brown has cheered us up with his tireless running (is he really a Right Back though?) We’ve missed Belford but enjoyed Clarkeys twinkle toes in midfield. Krokhin looks a prospect and Ollie Pain has done a nice job in goal. Edwards confidence is growing and his first touch was a joy to watch today. All the rest has just been a blur of effort and little craft. Did we really have a revolving door of 69 players?

It has been heartbreaking this season to see so many supporters and close friends who have followed this club since the Ford/Ives/Juneman days drifting away and not coming back. Wouldn’t it be good to get Deano and Rooney at the helm next season before it’s too late and we drop into park football for real.

Finally and very sadly has the club become so lacking in humour that they need to bar a loyal supporter from the match for wearing a t shirt less than 100 per cent supportive of the current regime?

Keep the faith through the long close season

Mitcham......Tooting

19/4/2022 5:05 am  #2

Re: John Kirk's view of Today's game

Who's the lucky supporter that got barred?

19/4/2022 11:13 am  #3

Hello Gary,

I have sent you a message concerning Mr Kirk

Cheers
Mike

19/4/2022 11:18 am  #4

Someone banned from a Tooting game, what will it becoming to  next. Yes, Indeed who was the poor person, and who banned him. I didn't realise the Russian media and PR team had now extended its long arm of influence to  Imperial Fields. Shame on you at Tooting and Mitcham.

Since 2005: The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

19/4/2022 11:47 am  #5

Can anyone out there enlighten us as to what was on the offending/truthful T shirt?

Will the club shop be selling them next year?

19/4/2022 12:09 pm  #6

Hi Mike, I have replied.

19/4/2022 1:19 pm  #7

Hi Eve the person in question who was banned was my younger brother pat and the dipstick who did the banning was mr adkins gopher and chief bumlicker Nick Shaw .My brother asked what was so offensive about the t shirt and was told it was offensive to our owner even though there were no swear words printed on it so you cant say anything in case it upsets steve adkins ahh never mind diddums dont cry.
The best of it is Shaw is an ex sutton supporter now if that dont make you sick id like to know what would

19/4/2022 1:27 pm  #8

Cheers Dan.  But what did it say?  I 💗 Steve Adkins?

19/4/2022 1:29 pm  #9

daniel collins wrote:

mr adkins gopher and chief bumlicker Nick Shaw

Sorry Nick , Daniel you do make me laugh with your sayings. "Chief Bum Licker".    ffs.

Last edited by Gary Walker (19/4/2022 1:30 pm)

19/4/2022 2:54 pm  #10

Well done, Pat, it seems you cannot protest against the blindingly obvious, you have been cancelled by the Woke membership club, it seems Wooley has an apprentice Puppet. The membership club is a complete disgrace and has been since the first day it was formed, and now we have a new generation running the club who want continue the failure of Tooting and Mitcham!

PLEASE CAN I PURCHASE A TEE SHIRT – I HEAR IT WILL BE ON SALE IN THE CLUB SHOP NEXT SEASON WITH THE ADDITION OF " POWER TO  THE PEOPLE"

Since 2005: The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

19/4/2022 3:04 pm  #11

Hi mike hope your well and brimful of confidence for our chances next season now that we have banished our relegation fears,but if anybody is thinking of selling these outrageous t shirts which offend our great owner be careful be very careful the adkins stasi will be on the lookout for you and you could end up being banned HOPEFULLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19/4/2022 3:23 pm  #12

Hi Dan,

I will betting a Tee Shirt made up with the message

THANK YOU TO  ADKINS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR OUR FOOTBALL TEAM!

PS : tell Pat to be careful or he will be exterminated by a pest controller!!!!!!!!

19/4/2022 3:29 pm  #13

Think the t shirt for next season should read STEVE ADKINS TOOTINGS PUBLIC ENEMY NO !

Board footera