“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/4/2022 5:31 pm  #1

First Team Management Next Season

Can the club announce if Ashley and Warren are going to be the first team management next season or not please ?  Or is there going to be a new manager with his own coaching staff ?
After reading a Tweet from the clubs official account I and many others would like to know if we are wasting or time or not. 
The Tweet reads
"A great weekend for our Academy Scholarship programme, as 2 of our Scholars made their 1st starts for the First Team

Raees Bangura Williams made his 1st start against Hanwell, his 9th appearance of the season

Filipe Daniel made his debut as he started against Staines on Monday".

Now first of all, did we not lose against Hanwell 1-3 ? So was it really a great weekend? We beat a unfit pub side almost relegated  only 3-1 when other clubs are putting 5 or 6 past them. I have watched both lads and I am sorry but they are not first team standard. So why as supporters should this be celebrated?
They even put a hash tag ,  a club of progression.  While let me tell you something you already know.  With the money coming up from the lower leagues and the clubs coming down, which might be Leatherhead or Merstham.  Tooting are heading one way and that is to the CCL.
Please let us know so we won't waste anymore time. My blood is boiling honestly.  FFS 

20/4/2022 7:13 pm  #2

Re: First Team Management Next Season

Gary dont waste your time wondering what the setup will be next season the announcement by the club of 
A GREAT WEEKEND FOR OUR ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP should tell you that nothing is going to change next season Adkins is going to carry on with his master plan and if that means we end up in the combined counties then so be it.

Unfortunatly as i keep on saying this tosser of an owner does not give a TOSS.END OF STORY.

20/4/2022 8:59 pm  #3

There you go. Tonight's Staines results gives our one on Monday some prospective.  Staines 0 Chipstead 5.
Doesn't Darryl Coleman and Wedgy play for Chipstead?  Players that we let go ...... 

Last edited by Gary Walker (21/4/2022 7:11 am)

20/4/2022 10:00 pm  #4

Gary Walker wrote:

There you go. Tonight's Staines results gives our one on Saturday some prospective.  Staines 0 Chipstead 5.
Doesn't Darryl Coleman and Wedgy play for Chipstead?  Players that we let go ...... 

Apparently Chipstead had a goal disallowed when a striker tried to steal another strikers goal and touched the ball on the line and was off side.  The shot if he left it was going in . Staines cleared a Chipstead shot off the line as well. Sounds like they battered them which we failed to do.

Board footera