“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21/9/2013 11:31 pm  #1

Sittingbourne match report

Mr Pigott had deputised his 'cub' reporter to produce a match report for this forum while away on holiday.

And all was going well when I caught the train from Balham to link up with the 12.52 from Victoria to Sittingbourne. 
But then we stopped just outside Clapham Jcn. And then we sat as reports of a person wandering on the tracks turned into warnings of somebody squashed on the tracks.
2 hours later we moved off again!!!!!!

As I already had a ticket taking me through Bromley South I decided to take in Bromley against Basingstoke. That yielded 5 goals (3-2).
But apart from the Ryman site revealing that we lost 2-0 I don't know how our game went.

Can any Terrors please post the team line ups and details / opinions on the game.
Sorry Paul.  Not my fault.  I'll try and do a better job on Tuesday.

22/9/2013 6:35 am  #2

Re: Sittingbourne match report

Its 2013 and time you got a mobile phone!  Then you would find that the match report writes itself by subscribing to the Terrors' intrepid Twitter reporter, @RogarRamone

22/9/2013 11:51 pm  #3

Re: Sittingbourne match report

You are probably right Endo.
Then I could have filled that 2 hours on Saturday by constant tapping on a keypad and chirping every 5 minutes "I'm (still) on the train" - like all my fellow passengers.

Or.......I could sit back, read a book (a proper version with pages and a hardback) and listen to some Ludwig van.

How can those pearls of wisdom from Super Roge end up on here for all to enjoy?

Board footera