“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/6/2018 3:58 pm  #1

A few notices that you may have missed ?

FROM LYN CATCHPOLE :--
Dear all,
Our annual stadium clean up & health & safety checks date will be Wednesday 4th July.
Please save this date & let me know if you are able to help between [url=tel:930130]9.30 - 1.30[/url]pm. Only 2 persons so far have volunteered.
We need help to sort the Stewards Hut, check the Grandstand seating, check the stadium for genreal H&S issues, wash the jackets, check radios etc.
Thks for any help you can give. 
Lyn.

FROM T&MU FC 1 :--
MATCH SECRETARY URGENTLY WANTED:As some people will know, following the birth of his first child, Krystal, at the back end of last season, our Match Secretary of the past two and a bit seasons, Glen Slade, has taken the decision to step down to commit more of his time to his family and a change in his job role outside of the club. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Glen for his commitment to the role during his stint and he will of course still be involved at the club having recently been elected to the board of Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC Members Ltd.This does mean however that we now have a vacancy for the role of Match Secretary for the coming season. The role has three main responsibilities;1) Issuing match confirmations by e-mail to opposing teams and match officials (in the case of home fixtures) approx. 7-10 days ahead of each fixture and acknowledging match confirmations received (for away games)2) Completion of teamsheet on match day in liaison with First Team Manager and ensuring all is in order for match officials on the day of the game (including making payment immediately after the game)3) Completion of teamsheet after each game, transfer of information from the teamsheet to the Isthmian League website and submission of teamsheet to the league within two days of gameAlthough this is a voluntary role, the job holder would of course receive free admission to all T&MUFC games they attend. While we appreciate that not everyone can commit to being present for every game, anyone who takes on this role would be expected to be present for the majority of First team games (home and away) and be there in time to ensure that teamsheets can be submitted 45/60 minutes before kick off (dependant upon competition)If you interested in helping out by taking on this pivotal role at the club for the coming season then please in the first instance e-mail our Members Club who co-ordinate the club's volunteers, at info@tmumembers.co.ukAnd don't forget that we are also looking for someone to write match reports for the Non League Paper for Saturday home gamesThank you

FROM T&MU FC 2 :--
Our Match Day Programme Editor, David Penn, is URGENTLY seeking a volunteer assistant to help him with the production of the programme for the coming season. The main requirements aside from enthusiasm and willingness are familiarity with Mircrosoft Publisher, Word and Excel.If you think this is something that you would like to do and are familiar with these Microsoft programmes then please contact David for further information. He can be reached directly by e-mail at tmuprogramme@gmail.com or via our Members Club at info@tmumembers.co.uk 

Last edited by DeePee (30/6/2018 3:59 pm)

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

01/7/2018 9:50 am  #2

Re: A few notices that you may have missed ?

I say this every year and never get a straight answer. Why is the ground clean up on a weekday every year. I would be more than willing to help if it was on a weekend as annual leave is very prescious and scarce

01/7/2018 1:26 pm  #3

Re: A few notices that you may have missed ?

ATTENTION ALL
Wednesday 4th July Stadium/Stewards work party day has now been POSTPONED ! 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

Board footera