“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/3/2024 9:45 pm  #1

Was anybody there?

It's as if all the moves forward that we've made since Christmas had never happened. Another contender for lowest point in the clubs history perhaps?

I found it profoundly depressing. Am I alone?

10/3/2024 9:18 pm  #2

Re: Was anybody there?

Paul Piggott, pitiful pi$$ poor performance on a poxy plastic pitch.

Still, chalked up another new ground and my train and bus back both turned up immediately, I was indoors at 5 past 6......i should've played my Joker 

11/3/2024 10:42 am  #3

Nothing good about Saturday.
Poor performanace on a poor quality 4G pitch in what reminded me of a prisioner of war camp, with high sided fences all round.
Anyone notice Sheerwater couldn't even spell Tooting on the board outside the ground? Totting!!!!!
Can't say we were made very welcome either - especially compared to Abbey just a few weeks ago!
Questionable behaviour by the Sheerwater defender that got Mario sent off. And as for the Lino, a total clown.
The only good thing was the final whistle.
Not going to rush back - hopefully Colliers Wood will win the games in hand and Sheerwater go down..

Last edited by DaveM (11/3/2024 10:53 am)

11/3/2024 11:59 am  #4

Noticed Mario's sending off in the 57th minute didn't get onto our main website (now 8 yellows + 1 second yellow)  Our discipline still seems to be a problem.

30/3/2024 10:18 pm  #5

Just the old diehards there today to witness the latest all time low. Truly saddened by this abject exhibition.

31/3/2024 3:35 am  #6

Another dismal result in this clubs history, seemingly no way out of improving Toots fortunes .

31/3/2024 4:51 pm  #7

STEPTOERIDESAGAIN!!! wrote:

Another dismal result in this clubs history, seemingly no way out of improving Toots fortunes .

Oh, but there is!

01/4/2024 10:24 am  #8

I agree evthedog when you look at my last comment! Guess I was trying to escape the tag of being one of the “doom merchants” !

Board footera