“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/7/2013 12:18 pm  #1

FICKLE AND UNGRATEFUL FANS

Since Craig Tanner has been appointed Manager I have read with disgust some of the postings on here.

Yes, Craig Tanner maybe the next thing since slice bread, only time will tell, plus he still has to endure the workings of this disastrous club. Including Billy Smith we have had a succession of Mangers, a majority of which only stayed a short while. They all had their ideas on how to develop the club, and realised they were joining a sleeping giant, which looks like it will never wake up! Every time a new manager is appointed we get so and so’s black and white army, playing for the shirt etc.  It’s all a total embarrassment. .

I think the most disgraceful episode surrounds Phil Simpson the temporary acting Manager last season.  There has not been one posting on here thanking for what he achieved in his time at the club. Just what do you think comments like “playing for the shirt” means. Without Phil we would have been in dire straits at the end of the season. Without any budget, players having to pay their own travel expenses to one match. His efforts to field a team were without doubt a club saving scenario. We could have been dumped out of the Isthmian League without his individual effort to keep a team together and turn up game after game.

Then the “Icing on the Cake” was delivered. Phil finds out from the press that he had not been retained by the club, the morals behind this club from top to bottom leave a lot to be desired.

As a life long fan,  I wish Craig Tanner the very best of luck, and he needs it!. I also look forward to reaching the Football League in 5 years’ time, this statement has never been retracted! Then again I hear we have made a bid for Gareth Bale

25/7/2013 2:05 pm  #2

Re: FICKLE AND UNGRATEFUL FANS

Too one-footed for my liking, Bale. And he's always diving. Give me Colin Hartburn all day long.

27/7/2013 9:52 pm  #3

Re: FICKLE AND UNGRATEFUL FANS

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/heres-the-gamper-tv-ad
& the mrs thought she was getting a handbag shopping holiday, muahahahahaha.

Board footera