“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/8/2013 3:46 pm  #2

Re: Lee Hall has high hopes

we all have high hopes. reality is what's a bummer

08/8/2013 5:31 pm  #3

If you really want me to be negative, someone probably said the same thing this time last year.

08/8/2013 6:00 pm  #4

Surely all fans, even ours, start the season with a bit of positivity, don't they?

08/8/2013 8:32 pm  #5

If a fan can not be positive at the start of a season surely he is following the wrong sport.More so this season than the last few, I really feel that it can be good experience, especially considering what we have been seeing during the pr-season. I agree with Lee Hall surely you would have to be blind not to notice the difference in the players attitude, the determination to win it back, the way they seem to be playing as if they are actually enjoying it, you could not say that in the previous seasons. So lets be seeing you all at "Hythe" this saturday and show the new players what the "Tooting" support is all about, remember this game is all about confidence.

10/8/2013 11:05 am  #6

yeah it's called having a budget Lee that is the difference.

10/8/2013 8:29 pm  #7

If you were at todays game you will have seen, it is not all about the budget, not if you have players who want to play first and the moneys second! If they had been on £500.00 per game, not one of them could have given more for the "TEAM". I dont think there could have been any Tooting fan who did not walk out of that ground feeling proud of our team today, and knowing that it is not all about money. It`s a pity some of the overpaid so called stars in the premiership did not have the same attitude.

Last edited by alanj (10/8/2013 8:32 pm)

Board footera